Bank of China Elite Miles World Mastercard Review
With endless rewards and accelerated miles, the BOC Elite Miles World Mastercard is the card for savvy travellers.
With more points earned when spending abroad compared to at home, the BOC Elite Miles World Mastercard makes stacking up the points easier for frequent travellers. As well as a concierge service and lounge access, you can take advantage of World Mastercard privileges and redeem your points for rewards or air miles.
Benefits of using BOC Elite Miles World Mastercard
- Earn more points when you are overseas. For every S$1 you spend overseas you’ll earn 3 air miles. This is double the 1.5 miles allotted for local spend.
- Concierge. Take advantage of a 24/7 concierge service for referrals and reservations.
- Exclusive World Mastercard privileges. Exclusive benefits for travel, entertainment, shopping, dining, sports, arts and culture.
- Lounge access. Enjoy four complimentary passes each year to Plaza Premium lounges around the world.
How to apply for the BOC Elite Miles World Mastercard?
If you’ve decided that you would like to apply for the BOC Elite Miles World Mastercard, you can click the green ‘Go to site’ button at the top of the page to be taken to the BOC website. Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and have the required documents before beginning your application.
- Principal cardholder must be 21 years or older
- An income of at least S$30,000 for Singapore citizens and PR, S$60,000 for foreigner