Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Binance vs Bittrex: Which exchange meets your needs?
We compare Binance and Bittrex side by side to help you work out which is the best crypto trading platform for you.
But is Binance or Bittrex a better choice for your crypto trading needs? Check out our side-by-side comparison to find out.
At a glance: Binance vs Bittrex
The full breakdown
|Location||Distributed||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Supports fiat currencies?||No||Yes|
|Range of cryptocurrencies supported?||Large – more than 100||Large – more than 100|
|Customer support||Online help centre, email, social media||Online help centre, email, social media, live chat|
|Ease of use||Intermediate||Beginner|
|User interface||Slightly confusing for beginners||Reasonably easy for beginners to navigate|
|Set-up||New users must provide:||New users must provide:|
Bottom line: Should you use Binance or Bittrex?
The only person who can answer this question is you. It’s essential that you choose a trading platform that’s a good fit for your trading needs, so research the features of Binance and Bittrex before signing up for an account. Consider each platform’s deposit methods, fees, supported currencies, security features, customer support and more to decide which one offers everything you’re looking for in a crypto exchange.
Thinking of using Binance?
What are the pros of using Binance?
- Allows you to buy and sell more than 100 digital currencies
- Competitive fees offered
- Also offers a native currency, Binance Coin, which can be used to access discounted fees
- Quick and easy registration process
- Mobile trading app available
What are the cons of using Binance?
- No fiat deposits available
- User interface isn’t really suited to beginners
- Established in 2017 so hasn’t been around as long as some other platforms
Thinking of using Bittrex?
What are the pros of using Bittrex?
- Supports fiat-to-crypto trading (in USD) as well as crypto-to-crypto trading
- Provides access to an extensive range of digital currencies
- Good range of security features
- Easy to understand for beginners
- Founded in 2014 so has been around a while
What are the cons of using Bittrex?
- Trading fees are high compared to some other platforms
- Has had plenty of customer service complaints
- Some users have reported frustration with the platform’s lengthy verification process
Image source: Shutterstock
More guides on Finder
How to buy Dogecoin (DOGE)
A beginner’s guide to buying and selling Dogecoin, a decentralised, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency.
Binance vs Coinbase: Which is best for you?
Binance and Coinbase are two titans of cryptocurrency – let’s see how the two stack up and find out which suits your needs.
Find the best Singaporean mobile share trading apps (2021)
Compare share trading apps to find out which app has all the tools and resources you need to reach your investment goals.
Binance Futures guide: How to trade BTC, ETH and more
Learn how to trade futures contracts on Binance with this visual step-by-step guide.
Review: FTX cryptocurrency exchange
Trade cryptocurrency, derivatives and speculate on stocks with this fully-featured exchange created “by traders, for traders”.
KGI Securities Review
Learn more about KGI Securities’ online and mobile trading platform, KTrader and whether it suits your investment style.
What is DeFi? Beginner’s guide to decentralised finance
Confused about DeFi? Find out how it works in this easy-to-read guide.
Review: Crypto.com cryptocurrency app and exchange
Learn more about the Crypto.com platform in our complete review.
Standard Chartered Online Trading Review
Find out what it’s like trading shares and other securities on Standard Chartered Online Trading.
RHB Securities Review
Trade securities across markets in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and US conveniently with RHB Securities.