Scroll on to see what awesome offers are on the table at Amazon right now.
Image source: Amazon
Amazon discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Amazon coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|9 Jul 2019||30-DAYS FREE: Sign up to Amazon Prime Video's FREE trial today||********|
|9 Jul 2019||Up to 50% off daily deals||********|
What you need to know about Amazon?
Amazon has pretty much anything and everything your could ask for. But don’t just take our word for it. Go on, see for yourself – but before you do, make sure take a peep at the offers above to discover what promo codes you can use to access Amazon deals and product steals.
If no one else has said it already, we will: Amazon offers one of the very best online shopping experiences the world has to offer. Once you start Amazon online shopping, it’s doubtful you’ll ever stop.
Reasons a coupon may not work:
- The code was entered incorrectly or did not match the original
- The items are not eligible for the discount or are not sold by amazon.com.
- The sale offer has already ended or is not available in your country.
Note: If you are part way through an order and get to the checkout, where you enter and apply your promo code, but do not submit your order, the code will stay on your account. This allows you to come back at any time while the code is valid and complete your order and any subsequent orders.
If you have an item you’d like to return to Amazon, the policies vary depending on what item it is.
- Items must be in an unused condition
- The majority of items need to be returned within 30 days of your receipt.
- You must return all original packaging and accessories
- Music, movies, software and video games must be unopened and still in their plastic wrapping
- Any consumer electronics must have a UPC or serial number to be returned
- Any clothing and shoes must be returned unworn
You’ll have 45 days from the shipping date to return any baby products you’ve bought, and 60 days to return health and personal care items.
Amazon Review | Pros and Cons
- Peace of mind – when you order through Amazon.com, even if the item is coming from another merchant, you can trust that you will receive your products as described and on time. Due to the size, brand and reputation Amazon has and wishes to maintain, you can trust that your Amazon order will arrive.
- Secure transactions – Amazon power their own payment processing system and this lives up to the expectations of customers ensuring your details are held safely. The payment system is also very easy to use making it an obvious choice.
- Gigantic range – Amazon has an unbelievable range of products available to purchase.
- Too easy – the search facility offered on Amazon is second to none and really makes it easy to find the product you are after
- Not all brands authorise the selling of their products on Amazon. Some users are against shopping with Amazon as they believe they have too much market power. While this works favourably for the end consumer who gets to purchase items at great prices, some suppliers may not see it the same way.
Everything you need to know about Amazon Prime
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a subscription that allows members to access to thousands of movies and TV shows, and to in excess of one million songs. Prime customers can also safely store an unlimited amount of photos and are even offered 30-minute exclusive access to Lightning Deals. The real bonus about becoming an Amazon Prime subscriber is unlimited two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items and free international delivery on millions more from Amazon US. Perfect for that moment when someone’s birthday has slipped your mind.
How does the free trial work?
Singaporean customers can sign up to a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime. You’ll get all the advantages outlined above for a 30 day period completely free of charge. But, if you find you’re not making enough use of your Amazon Prime membership, make sure you cancel this within the 30 day period.
How much does Amazon Prime cost?
After the initial 30 day trial period, Amazon Prime charge a membership fee of $2.99 per month. If you regularly shop online, and enjoy streaming your favourite shows, and films, this could save you thousands over a year as Amazon offer access to almost anything you’re searching for.
Is Amazon Prime monthly?
Yes. For Singapore-based customers, Amazon Prime membership is available on a month-by-month basis. You’ll be able to cancel your subscription at any time.
What is Amazon Prime day?
On July 15 each year, Amazon hosts Prime Day. This is an annual shopping event that millions of Prime Members anticipate every year. Amazon slashes prices on a vast variety of items exclusively for Prime customers. Prime Day is a prominent shopping event for Amazon addicts.
Everything else you need to know about Amazon
Can I use PayPal?
No. Amazon have developed their own secure payment system, Amazon Pay. Their unique payment system currently accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB.
Does Amazon accept Bitcoin?
Amazon does not currently accept the digital currency, Bitcoin.
When did Amazon start?
Amazon was originally founded on July 5th 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It originally started up in Seattle, Washington (United States), but now operates in 13 countries across the globe, and continues to grow.
Is Amazon in USD?
No. If you’re shopping through Amazon.com.sg prices are shown and charged in SG$.