Ensuring that your home’s ecosystem is protected requires being prepared for any unpredictable damages. Allianz Home Assistance provides customers with 3 practical and budget-friendly subscription plans to offer service for a range of home emergencies. From plumbing emergencies to data loss recovery, the process is simple and hassle-free.
Read on more to find out what makes Allianz Assistance a winner.
Finder’s 3 favourite features
- Save up to 8% on your subscription plan if you subscribe before 30 June 2021
- A network of professional and reliable plumbers, electricians, locksmiths and pest control professionals across Singapore
- 24/7 emergency assistance available
Allianz Insurance offers a range of covers depending on your current circumstances and needs. The options are:
Easy Home Bronze
From S$47, you receive 24-hour emergency home assistance, up to 4 call-outs. The emergency assistance covers:
- Locksmith assistance service covers an event where you are locked out of your premises due to a faulty lockset or if a key breaks in the lock.
- Plumbing dysfunction assistance service extends to a broken water pipe, toilet bowl, cistern or water tap and leaking water pipes.
- Electrical dysfunction assistance service is available during power blackouts as the result of lightning or due to an overloaded circuit, a malfunctioning power supply circuit or a burned fuse within the main electrical circuit board (ELCB) as a result of circuit overload.
- Pest infection assistance service assists if your home has a pest infestation such as bees, wasps, hornets or rodents.
The Easy Home Bronze cover option is available for S$47 per year.
Easy Home Silver
Like the Easy Home Bronze, clients receive 24-hour emergency assistance covering locksmith, plumbing, electrical dysfunction and pest infection. Additionally, Easy Home Silver clients receive home multi appliance assistance for up to 1 call-out. This assistance covers clients in the event of a mechanical or electrical failure. Insured events include any damages that hinder the normal function of the appliance and necessitates a repair. This cover option is available for S$178 per year.
Easy Home Gold
Clients subscribing to the Easy Home Gold option can use the 24-hour emergency assistance (up to 4 call-outs), home multi appliance assistance (up to 2 call-outs) and an additional data recovery for 1 device.
With the data recovery assistance, clients are assisted in the event of data loss on a physical storage device stored for personal use. However, the cover only applies if the damage is caused by a technical defect affecting the storage medium, by a software error, by viruses or malware or by operating errors.
This cover option is available for S$274 per year.
- 3 optional plans that cater to different lifestyle needs
- Multi-home appliance assistance and data recovery
- No surprise repair costs
- Up to 4 call-outs a year
- Comprehensive home protection
- Budget-friendly subscription plan for home lifestyle services
- A network of trusted providers
- 24/7 emergency home assistance
- Simple and hassle-free
- Complete home ecosystem protection
Allianz Assistance does not provide assistance service for any loss or damage relating to or caused by:
- Any assistance required outside of a customer’s premises (except data recovery assistance service)
- Intentional or fraudulent acts
- Pre-existing damage before the date of subscription or within the stipulated waiting period any
loss or damage due to lack of maintenance
- The attempted repair by the customer
- Malicious or wilful action, negligence or misuse
- Burglary, theft, normal wear and tear, spilled liquids, corrosion, infestation or bacteria
- External events such as storms, natural forces, nuclear energy and land subsidence
- Arising directly or indirectly out of, resulting from, caused or contributed to by an act of God such as natural disasters, war, invasion and more
Allianz Home Assistance is a leading global company in the field of travel insurance and assistance services. Allianz Travel Singapore, trading under “AWP Services Singapore Pte Ltd”, is a subsidiary under the Allianz Partners Group, the world’s market leader in providing assistance and travel insurance.
With its Home Assistance, clients can afford an easy home subscription plan to help with home emergencies, appliance breakdowns and data loss. Allianz Home Assistance manages a network of trusted, reliable plumbers, electricians, locksmiths and pest control professionals across Singapore. It provides clients non-stop assistance, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Cancelling your home insurance takes a simple phone call to +65 6280 0349 or clients can email a written notification of termination of the subscription plan to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive a refund if the cancellation occurs within 14 days of being issued and you haven’t made a claim. However, if your policy is cancelled after the cooling-off period of 14 days, there is no refund of the subscription fee.