AliExpress is one of the most diverse multi-seller shopping portals the globe has to offer. Whether you’re looking for the latest fashion frenzies, picking out some awesome new accessories or shopping for contemporary living solutions, this store is a go-to. Plus, Boxing Day has arrived and everything just got even more affordable. Seize the day and shop til you drop at AliExpress.
Scroll on to explore all the highlights from the AliExpress Boxing Day event.
The latest AliExpress offers
Popular AliExpress coupon codes
|3 Jul 2020
||Up to 40-70% off deals
What products does AliExpress sell?
AliExpress is a global multi-seller platform that carries products from more than 44 top shopping categories. From clothing, footwear and accessories to tech, furniture and beyond, this retailer is your go-to. Indulge your desire for diversity and peruse a compelling catalogue that quite simply seems endless. Add that to the secure shopping experience, customer protection guarantees and competitive pricing site-wide and we’re sure you’ll make this site your first port of call for all future purchases.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
AliExpress is an online multi-seller portal that doesn’t actually have any physical stores. As such, to make the most of its Boxing Day deals and discounts, you’ll need to shop via the website or mobile app. It’s convenient, quick and super easy to navigate. And, you’ll be able to shop from anywhere at anytime without having to face the overcrowded high streets and shopping malls. Win-win!
What will be on sale during the AliExpress Boxing Day sale?
When it comes to sale events, AliExpress doesn’t do things by half. Based on previous events we’re expecting to see discounts of up to 85% off site-wide! So, whilst we don’t know the official details of what Boxing Day 2020 will bring, one thing’s for sure: this event is going to be one of the best.
What is the AliExpress returns policy?
Given that AliExpress is a multi-seller platform, returns policies can differ quite drastically from one product to the next. You’ll find all the info you need regarding your right to return on the individual product pages and we highly recommend that you take the time to read through these before committing to any purchase.
That said, AliExpress aims to protect all its customers through its customer satisfaction guarantee. In the event that you have received an item that isn’t as described, get in touch with the AliExpress customer service team that will work as a middleman between yourself and the seller to ensure an appropriate resolution is reached.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some great tips and tricks to help you shop smarter during this year’s Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder’s newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we’ll keep you up to date with all the best deals and discounts throughout the 2020 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before starting your sale shopping spree, it’s a wise idea to get your finances lined up. Calculate an affordable amount to splurge on Boxing Day and stay within budget to avoid racking up any unnecessary debts.
- Make a list. If you’ve already got a good idea of what you’re looking for during your sale shopping spree, write it down. And, if not, take a look around your home, clear out your wardrobe and make a list of anything you need to replace. By going into the sales with clear intent, you’ll manage to avoid the temptation to buy just because.
- Browse in advance. Check out the AliExpress portal before the sales start. Learn how to navigate the categories and where to find the products you’re after.
- Apply your coupon code. On occasion, AliExpress offers an additional discount that can be activated through the use of a promo code at checkout. If this happens on Boxing Day, whatever you do, don’t forget to apply the discount during the checkout process!
- Do your research. Whilst AliExpress sellers are all competitive price-wise, you’re not actually guaranteed the best price here. Check out alternative platforms and make sure that there isn’t a better deal elsewhere to avoid any later disappointment.