Earn extra cash and open your home to new and interesting people from every corner of the globe by signing up to be an Airbnb Host.
Image source: Instagram
Airbnb Host discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Airbnb Host coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|23 Nov 2018||Earn money while you travel||********|
What you need to know about Airbnb Host?
If you love your space and your setting and want to encourage others to experience Singaporean authenticity, why not become an Airbnb Host? You get to make your own rules, choose availability that works for you and set your accommodation fees. Enjoy earning a little extra income without doing much outside your usual day-to-day.
Maybe your kids have grown up and moved out to start families of their own, or you’ve inherited a second property and you’re not sure you want to take on the responsibility of a long-term rental agreement. Whatever your reason, know that the option to fill your space and earn a little extra cash on the side is always there when you’re an Airbnb host.
Airbnb Host Review | Pros and Cons
- Earn a little extra income by welcoming travellers into your home.
- You make the rules, set your own availability and control the fees.
- Encourage a friend to sign up to be an Airbnb Host and earn $30 in credit to put towards a reservation of your own.
- You will have to adhere to the strict property safety instructions as stipulated by Airbnb.
- You’ll have to research any income tax payable on your earnings as a host, as well as any restrictions and regulations that may be in place in your locality.
How can I get Airbnb Host free shipping?
When a guest requests to stay at your accommodation, you’ll receive a direct message through your Airbnb Host account. All you have to do is accept the booking and you’ll be on your way to earning that extra income you’ve always dreamed of. Your payout will be released to you by Airbnb approximately 24 hours after your guest’s scheduled check-in time.
What forms of payment do Airbnb Host accept?
Your guests can pay for their booking using:
What is the Airbnb Host cancellations policy?
Being an Airbnb Host comes with certain responsibilities. When you agree to host a reservation you will need to stick to the guests’ requested dates and times. On occasion, unavoidable circumstances will prevail. If you have to cancel a booking, this will disrupt the plans of your guests and has the potential to damage their opinion of the Airbnb community, which is why cancellation fees will usually apply.
Fees that tend to apply are as below:
- Cancellations made with a minimum of 7 days notice result in a $50 fee that will be deducted from your next payout.
- Cancellations made with less than 7 days notice before your guests are due to check in will incur a fee of $100 being deducted from your next payout.
Extenuating circumstances will be assessed before Airbnb can consider waiving the usual fee.