Up to 64% off Singapore hotels
We don’t currently have any Airbnb discount codes and coupons available. Here are other hotel deals:
Popular Hotels coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|30 Dec 2020||Up to 64% off Singapore hotels||********|
|18 May 2021||Save up to 11% on flight and hotel bookings||********|
|3 May 2021||Up to 35% off worldwide hotels||********|
|4 Mar 2021||Up to 12% off solo travellers||********|
|23 Feb 2021||Singapore getaways from $30 per night||********|
From castles to treehouses to chic apartments to country homesteads – you can find all kinds of accommodation on Airbnb. With properties available in more than 65,000 cities across 191 countries, Airbnb covers almost every corner of the world.
Thanks to these discounts and coupons, the already budget-friendly accommodation option just got even better.
How do I use my Airbnb discount code?
Once you’ve found a home you’d like to book and have clicked book, you’ll be brought to a “House Rules” page, which gives you all the key information about the property (i.e. whether you can bring pets, smoke etc.).
On the right side of the page, you’ll see a payment summary. Just above the total it says “Add coupon”. Click on this for a field to appear.
Enter your code into the box and click enter to apply the code.
Popular Airbnb Destinations in Singapore
Use the deals and discount codes above to book affordable stays in:
- Pasir Ris
- Choa Chu Kang
- Bukit Merah
- Bukit Batok
- Tao Payoh
What types of unique accommodation can I book through Airbnb?
Use the offers and discounts above to get cheaper Airbnb stays, including unique accommodation options like:
- Boats – From houseboats to sailing yachts, book a night or two on a boat. There’s a host available across Asia – including iconic locations all around the world.
- Treehouses – These rainforest and mountainside retreats can give you that get-away-from-it-all holiday you’re looking for.
- Tiny homes – All the rage at the moment, these compact stays are perfect for a romantic getaway for two.
- Glamping – Choose from a wide range of luxurious tented experiences that can have you hiding away in picturesque locations without compromising on amenities.
- Private islands – The ultimate secluded holiday location, a private island stay – which can reward you with private beaches and acres of land to yourself – can be booked on Airbnb.
- Apartments/ houses – The perfect solution for independent explorers (or those who simply prefer their privacy) renting an entire place to yourself and having space, privacy and that ‘at-home’ feeling is what sets Airbnb aside.
- Castles – Airbnb proudly lists more than 1,400 castles available for short term rental.
- Bedrooms – You can also rent private rooms to share in a flat or house with others on Airbnb.
- B&Bs – If you like to wake up to sunny-side-ups or a laid out Swedish table, there are a number of B&B options to choose from.
- Hostels – For the budget-minded and backpackers, there are a number of shared rooms and hostels available for rent.
- Hotels – While the service mainly focusses on alternative accommodations, traditionalists will be pleased with the boutique-style selection of hotels.
Airbnb | Pros and Cons
- The Airbnb service is part of a new wave of accommodation rental trends that’s seeks to give travellers a more authentic experience when away from home.
- Airbnb places a lot of value in the trustworthiness of its service (for hosts and travellers). All members must be verified.
- Any questions can be worked out using the Airbnb private message service.
- Anyone can view the verified reviews of a place or guest(s) and benefit from the experiences of others.
- Airbnb facilitates the transaction between host and traveller. Individual experiences, policies, and conditions will vary from place to place.
Is Airbnb legal?
Laws around holiday rentals are different depending on your location – and some apartment buildings do not allow tenants to rent out their units.
In Singapore, Airbnbs are currently legal. However, there are frequent government debates around the topic.
Airbnb properties can sometimes be listed in locations where stays aren’t legal – or are limited to a set number of nights per month or year – so it’s best to check the local rules before making your booking.
How do Airbnb payments work? Do I need to pay for my stay when I make the booking?
If you make a reservation on an instant book property, you’re charged at the time of booking. If you make a request to book a property, you’ll be charged once the host accepts your stay.
Airbnb holds the payment until 24 hours prior to the stay, and then releases the funds to the host.
The site has also recently introduced the option to pay for your stay in split payments, where you can pay for half your stay upfront and the rest at a later date.
What forms of payment does Airbnb accept?
- PayPal (Select countries)
- Google Wallet (Android app only)
- Apple Pay (iOS app only)
Do Airbnb bookings include breakfast?
Despite the hint toward a “bed and breakfast” experience, Airbnbs usually don’t include breakfast. Some hosts do offer to leave basic breakfast items or serve breakfast, however the majority of hosts do not.
Do I need to clean my Airbnb?
Airbnb stays usually include a cleaning fee, which generally covers regular maintenance and the washing of linens. General tidying is expected though, especially if your Airbnb has a kitchen that you’ve used. Most hosts will expect any used dishes to be cleaned.
Does Airbnb have a loyalty program?
Not yet, but if you’re a Qantas Frequent Flyer member you can earn points with your stay at a rate of 1 point per $1 spent.
How do I cancel my booking with Airbnb?
Airbnb allows hosts to select their own cancellation, change, and refund policies based on the Airbnb guidelines. Hosts can choose ‘strict’, ‘moderate’, and ‘flexible’ and Airbnb will stand by this selection should a need for a cancellation arise. This is except in the case of an extenuating circumstance.
More guides on Finder
Binance alternatives: 5 exchanges to consider
Looking for a crypto-to-crypto exchange like Binance that offers a wide range of alts? Here are some of the top alternatives to consider.
UOB Lady’s Savings Account review
Benefit from up to S$200,000 protection against female-related cancers and a range of health benefits when you save with the UOB Lady’s Savings Account.
Standard Chartered Bonus Saver Review
Earn boosted interest rates on the first S$80,000 of your Standard Chartered Bonus$aver account balance when you engage in any one (or more) of the five eligible categories.
UOB Stash Account Review
Benefit from higher interest rates as you maintain or grow your monthly balance with UOB Stash Account.
MSIG Global Study Review
MSIG Global Study offers comprehensive protection against accidents and other unforeseen consequences for students studying abroad.
MSIG TravelEasy Policy Review
MSIG TravelEasy offers extensive travel coverage for families and independent travellers, and even has an enhanced plan for those with pre-existing medical conditions.
MSIG MaidPlus Insurance Review
Fulfil your hiring obligations and enjoy greater peace of mind with MSIG MaidPlus, a specialised insurance policy to protect your domestic worker from accidents, illness and more.
MSIG CancerCare Plus review
MSIG CancerCare Plus offers up to a $100,000 benefit payout for both early and/or late-stage cancer diagnosis at affordable premium rates.
Bose Singapore sale October 2021
Bose is a household name when it comes to all things sound related. This status brand is highly acclaimed worldwide. Save here.
Where to buy Pop Its Fidget toys 2021
Wondering what all the fuss is about? Get in on the new craze keeping little (and big) fingers busy this year.