This article contains links to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive a commission when you click or make a purchase using our site. Learn more about how we make money.
Where to buy activewear online in Singapore
Stay stylish, supported and cool in gym-savvy activewear by shopping at these online stores.
Frumpy active attire is a thing of the past. Staying stylish is a great way to boost your motivation to hit the gym, head out for a run or attend an exercise class. If you’re looking to give your activewear wardrobe a full reboot, read on.
We’ve rounded up a list of online destinations that will help you stay stylish and supported during your daily training regime and ensure you achieve the most from each and every workout session.
However lavish or restrictive your budget may be, ASOS offers activewear to suit all. This destination is a one-stop shop for all your wardrobe demands and stocks a pile of on-trend activewear for you to peruse.
- Size-inclusive with exclusive curve, tall and petite lines
- Create an account and curate your very own ASOS wishlist
- Explore more than 850 high end and high street fashion brands through a single site
Arguably one of the world’s favourite activewear brands, adidas offers sports-specific apparel and accessories for guys and gals that live an active lifestyle. The brand fuses style with function and the online store is super easy to navigate too.
- Free delivery when you spend $65 or more
- Risk-free shopping with free returns
- Sign up to the newsletter to get the latest deals and styles delivered to your inbox
3. JD Sports
This global sportswear specialist offers all the biggest brands on the activewear scene. Whether you’re shopping for trainers, gym gear or active accessories, you can enjoy being spoilt for choice at JD Sports.
- Sign up to the newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming sale events
- 14-day returns policy even in change of mind cases
- Free shipping for orders over $100
4. Lorna Jane
Sorry guys, this one’s exclusively for ladies. Lorna Jane is a fabulous destination for ladies looking to stay stylish and properly supported during each and every workout be it gym, home or outdoors-based.
- Free shipping for all orders Singapore-wide
- Sign up to the newsletter to get regular deals delivered to your inbox
- Easy to navigate with clearly defined product categories
This globally popular protein manufacturer has created its very own gym-approved clothing line to keep you looking stylish while you sweat. Shop the latest activewear trends from MyProtein online from your favourite spot on the sofa.
- Free shipping when you spend $100 or more
- Sign up to the newsletter to stay in the loop with the latest offers
- Regular sale events keep costs low
Lovers of luxury will appreciate the activewear styles on offer at this online destination. SSENSE stocks hundreds of designer brands and carries some of the most wow-worthy gym wear around.
- Free delivery when you spend over US$350
- Create an account and save your favourite items to your wishlist
- Explore a massively diverse catalogue of luxury labels through a single store
Another global favourite activewear specialist, Nike will help you to consistently keep your workout wardrobe ahead of the curve. Source clothing that has been designed with specific sports in mind via the online store.
- Free standard delivery on orders over $75
- 30-day returns policy applies even in change of mind cases
- Sign up to the newsletter for exclusive style updates and more
When only the luxe will do, take a virtual trip to MATCHESFASHION. This online fashion house specialises in premium clothing and accessories, and offers an impressive catalogue of activewear styles.
- Sign up to the loyalty scheme and get rewards with every purchase
- 24/7 access to customer support
- 28-day returns policy
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- ASOS: Free standard delivery on orders over $46
- adidas: Free when you spend $65 or more
- JD Sports: Spend $100 or above to qualify for free delivery
- Lorna Jane: Free shipping for all orders Singapore-wide
- Myprotein: All orders over $100 automatically qualify for free shipping
- SSENSE: Spend US$350 or more to get free door-to-door delivery
- Nike: Free standard delivery for all orders over $75
- MATCHESFASHION: Free when you spend $250
More guides on Finder
KGI Securities Review
Learn more about KGI Securities’ online and mobile trading platform, KTrader and whether it suits your investment style.
Rewards current accounts
Benefit from cashback, points and more when you manage your finances with a rewards current account.
Guide to opening a bank account in Singapore for international students
If you’re an international student in Singapore, having a local bank account can help you manage your finances with ease.
Debit cards vs ATM cards
ATM and debit cards are often the first plastic card you’d gain access to. But what’s the difference between these two cards?
HipVan discount codes December 2020 | Extra 15% off rugs & carpets
Grab a discount code and cut costs on homewares, furniture and more online at HipVan.
Where to buy sulphate free shampoo in Singapore
Sulphate free shampoos will have your hair looking sleek and shiny, and you are helping your health and the enviornment.
Vestiaire Collective discount codes and coupons December 2020
Take advantage of these Vestiaire Collective discount codes to cut costs on your wallet and on fashion, homewares and more.
Travelex promo codes and discounts December 2020
Find the latest Travelex promo codes to spend less on your travel money and money transfers.
Review: TransferMate international money transfers
Learn about how TransferMate’s personal product works and what it can do for you.
How to watch the 2020 AFL Grand Final in Singapore
Famous clubs Richmond and Geelong clash in the 2020 AFL Grand Final. This is how you can watch overseas.