If you are considering a payday loan from a moneylender you should read the “Notes for Borrowers” (PDF) from the Ministry of Law Singapore.
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
365 Credit Solutions Payday Loans Review
365 Credit Solutions offer short-term loans which could help to meet urgent expenses.
Expenses can crop up unexpectedly — whether it’s a medical emergency or forgotten bill deadlines. Payday loans could be helpful in such situations. This review will help you better understand 365 Credit Solutions payday loans and how they work.
What is a payday loan?
A payday loan is a form of short-term borrowing where a lender will loan some cash to a borrower, charging interest rates that are dependent on the borrower’s income profile. This type of loan often needs to be repaid by your next payday, hence the name “payday loan”.
How does a payday loan with 365 Credit Solutions work?
Firstly, you should have a clear understanding of the amount you need to borrow. You can discuss your needs further with 365 Credit Solutions during the application process, and a transparent plan will then be laid out. Application processes tend to take less than an hour and you will receive your desired amount shortly after. Payment will then be collected on the agreed dates through bank transfer, GIRO or cash.
Features of a 365 Credit Solutions payday loan
- A convenient and quick registration process.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Upfront presentation of repayment terms and minimal hidden costs.
- Quick loan application process and cash payout in less than an hour.
- Accessible and convenient payments through bank transfer, GIRO or cash.
What do I need to apply?
In order to apply for a payday loan from 365 Credit Solutions, you have to first check if you meet their eligibility requirements, as listed below:
- The business or company must be registered in Singapore.
- The business or company must be operational for at least 1 year.
- The business or company must have a minimum turnover of S$60,000.
Following this, you should proceed to gather these documents for your online registration for a payday loan from 365 Credit Solutions:
- NRICs for all directors, sole proprietors and partners.
- Recent information report (Business Profile) from the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
- Assessment of income tax for the company/directors and sole proprietors.
- Recent financial statement.
- Recent invoices or business contracts.
- Recent utility bills for the company.
- Business’s latest 6-month bank statement.
- List of assets owned by the company/directors and sole proprietors.
- SingPass (to download the IRAS NOA).
A payday loan from 365 Credit Solutions is one possible option to help you pay off immediate expenses, but this type of loan is considered a risky way of borrowing. Be sure to fully understand the fees involved and ensure that the repayments plan is one that you’re comfortable with before signing up. Payday loans are short-term solutions and although helpful, should be used sparingly and as a last resort.
And as always you should read the “Notes for Borrowers” (PDF) from the Ministry of Law Singapore if you are considering a payday loan.
More guides on Finder
YouTrip vs Credit Card
Both prepaid cards and credit cards give you the option to shop with ease – here’s how they compare.
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Singapore
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Wedding Loans in Singapore
Discover the different loan options available to help you meet the cost of your big day.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Singapore
Robinhood is expected to go public, here’s what you need to know if you’re looking to buy in from Singapore.
How long does it take to get a personal loan?
Find out what affects the turnaround time of a personal loan and get tips on how to speed up the process.
Collateral loans: what counts as collateral?
Find out the main types of assets that can be used as collateral for personal loans, car loans and business loans.
Personal Loans for Foreigners in Singapore (2021)
Compare loans you could qualify for as a foreigner and learn how to apply without hassle.
DBS credit card promotions 2021
We have covered the latest DBS credit card promotions, welcome offers and rewards to help you narrow down on your search.
List of banks in Singapore
A comprehensive list of the banks and credit co-operatives trading in Singapore.