Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Sephora Beauty Insider, VIB and Rouge sales: What to expect
Pucker up for a year's worth of exclusive beauty savings.
If you frequent Sephora, you could cash in on tons of exclusive sales events for Beauty Insider, VIB and Rouge rewards members. Find out when the next sale is and how to go home with discounted goodies.
Sephora Beauty Insider, VIB and Rouge sales
Beauty Insider is Sephora’s free rewards membership program. To sign up, just enter your name, email and birthday and create a password. You’ll immediately start earning rewards points on every purchase and score a free annual birthday gift, trial-sized samples at checkout and access to exclusive seasonal sales.
Beauty Insider members who spend at least $350 at Sephora each year are automatically upgraded to VIB status. VIB members earn an extra 0.25 point for every dollar spent, plus get to choose from four birthday gifts, earn a tier celebration gift, get extra seasonal savings and more.
Rouge members spend $1,000 or more per year to get perks like an extra 0.5 point for every dollar spent, another tier celebration gift, free standard shipping, early access to products, a $100 Rouge reward and more.
Spring Beauty Insider
- Late April – early May
- 10% to 20% off everything
Rouge members get early access to 20% savings, usually starting at the end of April and running through early May. VIB and Beauty Insider members can start shopping about a week later. VIB members get 15% off and Insiders enjoy a 10% discount.Keep your eyes peeled in your email for an exclusive promo code that you might have to enter to cash in on these deals.
Summer VIB Bonus Sale
- Mid to late August
- 15% to 20% off everything
The summer sales event is exclusively for Rouge and VIB members — sorry Insiders. Rouge members usually get an extra two days to shop the sale, raking in 20% savings on practically everything online and in stores. VIB members still get plenty of time to save 15% sitewide.Like most Beauty Insider sales, you should get a coupon in the mail and/or your email. Present the coupon when shopping in-store, or use the promo code when shopping online.
Friends and Family
- Exclusive savings for friends and family of Sephora employees
Holiday Bonus Beauty Insider
- Late October through mid-November
- 15% to 20% off everything
This annual sales event kicks off in late October, with Rouge members getting early access to sales. VIB members usually start saving in early November, while all Insider members gain access to the sale in mid-November.Expect savings of 15% for all Insider members, with VIB and Rouge members earning up to 20% off select items.
This sale usually wraps up just before the Black Friday season kicks off, so be sure to shop the Sephora Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales if you didn’t find everything you were looking for during holiday bonus buys.
Rouge $25 Bonus
- Late November through early December
- $25 off any purchase of $75
Ways to save even more
Sephora offers tons of ways to save, even when there’s not a big sale going on.
- Earn double points. Several times a year, Beauty Insiders can earn double the rewards points with every purchase. These events usually happen in January, February, May and August.
- Browse the sale page and Rewards Bazaar. New deals drop every Thursday, and Rewards Bazaar rewards drop every Tuesday and Thursday. Find discounts on popular beauty picks on Sephora’s sale page, and scoop up free trial-size new products or sign up for makeovers and experiences in the Rewards Bazaar.
- Take advantage of exclusive mobile app promos. Download Sephora’s mobile app to cash in on exclusive deals and offers.
- Pick your birthday gift. All Beauty Insider tiers get a free birthday gift of their choice. Remember to choose yours!
- Get free samples. When shopping in-store, ask for a free sample of a product you’re interested in. Chances are, if it’s in stock, the sales associates would be happy to hook you up. Most online orders come with two free samples.
- Treat yourself to a free mini-makeover. Sephora offers free 15- to 20-minute in-store makeovers — no purchase necessary!
- Spend your rewards money early for year-long perks. Use some of those Christmas gift cards toward hitting your Beauty Insider tier goal early in the year so you can rake in extra savings and freebies all year long.
There’s no shortage of savings at this beauty megastore. Get in on the action by signing up for Sephora’s free Beauty Insider rewards program if you haven’t already.
Sephora deals & sales for December 2020
More guides on Finder
What to expect from Target’s Deal Days sale
Save big on Target products with the upcoming Deal Days sale, featuring discounts on everything from electronics to hot tubs to rival Amazon Prime Day.
How do Ulta rewards work?
Calling all beauty lovers! Earn points on purchases online or in stores to spell savings and exclusive discounts throughout the year.
How to save during Sephora’s August welcome back sale
Use these codes to save money on your beauty buys, online or in-store.
Best Puerto Rico cruises
Sandy shores and Caribbean cuisine are on the agenda with these cruises to Puerto Rico.
Lord and Taylor Friends and Family sale: What to expect
Save up to 30% on nearly all dresses, beauty items and more.
Hotwire Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in 2020
Save on hotels, car rentals and flights with Black Friday travel deals from Hotwire.
Cyber Monday vacation and tour deals for 2020
Need a vacation? Save big on all-inclusive resorts and more on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Apple back-to-school: Best deals and what to expect
See how to save up to $200 on select products and get a free pair of AirPods.
Bloomingdale’s Friends and Family sale: What to expect
Enjoy up to 25% in savings, plus extra perks for Loyallist members.
Office Depot Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in 2020
Rewards members get early access to big deals.
Ask an Expert