What to expect
Sears has kicked off its Black Friday blowout early this year, offering doorbusters days before Thanksgiving, special offers like $100 cashback in rewards points when you spend $100 and discount galore.
Is the Sears Black Friday sale only online?
No. You’ll be able to cash in on these great savings in stores as well. Contact your local Sears to find out its holiday hours. Or skip the crowds and shop from the comfort of your couch.
When can I start shopping?
Start saving online and in stores right now.
Sears Black Friday deals and doorbusters
Some of the biggest discounts we’ve seen so far for Black Friday 2019 are:
- 40% off appliances, plus an extra 10% off when you spend $399 or more
- Get $100 cashback in rewards points when you spend $100 or more
- Up to 50% off Wolverine work boots
- Save $270 on 450-piece mechanics tool sets
- Up to 60% off women’s clothing
- Up to 60% off coats and jackets
- Up to 50% off watches
- Up to 70% off Heart and Home bedding
Sears Cyber Monday
If you didn’t quite finish up your holiday shopping on Black Friday or during Cyber Weekend, don’t worry. Sears usually offers some pretty amazing sales for Cyber Monday, like:
- 10% off home goods and Christmas decor
- 15% off fine jewelry and rings
- 20% off clothes and shoes
Sears Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals:
Our top gift picks from Sears:
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert