Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
The Wanderers Statistics
Key stats and how to buy The Wanderers
The Wanderers NFT Collection Statistics
The The Wanderers NFT collection is made up of 8,887 assets, all of which are currently live. The collection-to-wallet ownership ratio is approximately 2.154 to 1, with a 7-day average price of 0.118 ETH (kr2,305). Over the last 24 hours, users have paid 0.11 ETH (kr2,157) to own a part of the The Wanderers collection, which is lower than the average The Wanderers NFT price of 0.31 ETH (kr6,076) since its launch.
1,045 ETH (kr6,076)
24 hour volume
0.33 ETH (kr6,076)
Monthly price trend
NFTs in collection
History of The Wanderers Collection
Launched on August 15th, 2021, The Wanderers are an NFT collection of 8,888 different art works that portray an infamous band of travelers known for intergalactic space travel, that mysteriously vanished on the date of mint. These original tokens make use of popular themes of interplanetary journeys, and have brought a new face to the traditional trends within the NFT space.
Created by two designers, one illustrator, and a programmer, The Wanderers are a unique approach to the NFT space by offering more than visuals and have added music to their pieces. These NFTs are ERC-721 tokens and are hosted on the Interplanetary File System, or IPFS as it is more commonly known.
At the time of writing, there are 4,275 unique owners, with a floor price of 0.3 ETH, and a ceiling price in the thousands of Ether.
How to buy The Wanderers on OpenSeaThe all-time average price of The Wanderers is 0.310 ETH (kr6,076), so expect to pay around that cost to secure an NFT in the The Wanderers collection:
- Fund your wallet with cryptocurrency to buy your NFT.
Most NFTs on OpenSea are bought and sold using Ether, the native crypto on the Ethereum blockchain. Make sure you have enough ETH in your wallet to cover the cost of the NFT and any related fees, like gas. If you're a bit short, compare ways to buy ETH to reload your wallet.
- Find your NFT on OpenSea
OpenSea has hundreds of thousands of NFTs listed, so consider looking through collections to help narrow down the selection.
- Transfer ETH to a web3 wallet
MetaMask is a popular web3 wallet option, and our guide on MetaMask has detailed instructions on how to make the transfer.
- Buy your The Wanderers NFT
When you're ready to make your purchase, click the "Buy Now" button on the specific NFT you're interested in. OpenSea will show you the total cost, including fees, and after purchasing be sure to approve the transaction in your MetaMask wallet.
The Wanderers sales and volume statisticsInformation last updated August 16, 2022 03:08 UTC.
|24 hour volume||0 ETH 0.24%|
|The Wanderers sold in last 24 hours||3|
|24 hour average price||0.11 ETH|
|7 day volume||2 ETH -0.35%|
|The Wanderers sold in last 7 days||20|
|7 day average price||0.12 ETH (kr6,076)|
|30 day volume||15 ETH -0.13%|
|The Wanderers sold in last 30 days||113|
|30 day average price||0.13 ETH (kr6,076)|
|All time average price||0.13 ETH (kr6,076)|
|All time volume||4,591|
|Total The Wanderers's ever sold||14,816|
Evaluating The Wanderers Collection
There are no specific collections to The Wanderers, beyond the 8,888 they created last year. That being said, there are dozens of different attributes that can be added or taken away from these NFTs, each with their own rarity score and sought after appearances.
An interesting trend the creators have stated is that certain attributes that are not very rare, such as having no panels, which gives a user a very clear view of the sky, might be considered low ranked on the attribute scale, but are being sought out after given people because they simply like the way it looks.
As for attributes, there are plenty to choose from, and include:
- Wormholes. Choose the colour through which the spacecraft will be travelling through space.
- Celestial body. These are the colours of stars users will see as they travel through the galaxies, which users can also pick.
- Cockpit. Choose how the actual inside of the spacecraft looks, whether it includes panels or radars, or other such accessories.
- Left arm. We cannot see who the wanderer is, but we can see their left arm, and this is the attribute that owners can choose as to what action the left arm is doing.
- Music. One of the neat features of these NFTs is that they include music. Pick from one of eight different types.
- Panels. Choose from a number of different panel outfits for your space craft.
- Right arm. Users can choose, much in the same way as the left arm, what the right arm is doing.
- Ships. Pick which type of flying object will be seen crossing your cockpit.
- Window. Choose the type of window you want.
- Special. There are three extra types of attributes owners can add on to their spacecraft.
The Wanderers have created a unique community surrounding these mysterious interstellar travelers, including trying to figure out what happened to these entities upon disappearance on the 15th of August 2021. The team has put out a call out for users to join the Discord known as Warp Force, and conjure up clues to help figure out what has happened.
- Users are seeking non-rare attributes. As we stated above, some owners are looking for things that simply look good and are not necessarily valuable, which shows interest in the art pieces themselves and not only the scarcity.
- Hidden traits. There are a couple of hidden attributes the creators have built into some of these NFTs, in an aim to help figure out the mystery of the wanderers’ disappearance.
- Future claims. Although to be determined, the team at The Wanderers have stated there will be claims and airdrops coming for owners.
- Certain aspects will be built on Polygon. Given the price of gas on Ethereum, the team has decided to migrate certain things to Polygon in an aim to reduce fees related to their project.
More guides on Finder
CrypToadz by GREMPLIN Statistics
This guide will provide statistics on CrypToadz by GREMPLIN and show you how to buy an NFT in this collection.
This guide will provide statistics on CryptoKitties and show you how to buy an NFT in this collection.
Loot (for Adventurers) Statistics
This guide will provide statistics on Loot (for Adventurers) and show you how to buy an NFT in this collection.
This guide will provide statistics on Azuki and show you how to buy an NFT in this collection.
Decentraland Wearables Statistics
This guide will provide statistics on Decentraland Wearables and show you how to buy an NFT in this collection.
CLONE X – X TAKASHI MURAKAMI Statistics
This guide will provide statistics on CLONE X – X TAKASHI MURAKAMI and show you how to buy an NFT in this collection.
This guide will provide statistics on PhantaBear and show you how to buy an NFT in this collection.
This guide will provide statistics on Avastars and show you how to buy an NFT in this collection.
This guide will provide statistics on Doodles and show you how to buy an NFT in this collection.
Sad Frogs District Statistics
This guide will provide statistics on Sad Frogs District and show you how to buy an NFT in this collection.
Ask an Expert