Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) in Sweden
Learn how to buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) on 2+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) on a cryptocurrency exchange like KuCoin. These specialised marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. Router Protocol is a cross-chain liquidity aggregator that aims to act as a bridge to fragmented blockchains that now saturate the industry. Here's how to buy Router Protocol.
How to buy Router Protocol in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy Router Protocol is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit kr using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, PayPal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are widely accepted.
- Buy Router Protocol You can now exchange your funds for Router Protocol. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Router Protocol to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Router Protocol in Sweden
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ROUTE by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy Router Protocol?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in Sweden to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Router Protocol?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Router Protocol.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing ROUTE with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy Router Protocol with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy ROUTE with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy ROUTE on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase ROUTE by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for ROUTE on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Router Protocol?
The easiest way to buy ROUTE is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying ROUTE, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of Router Protocol has been performing recently.
Best Router Protocol wallets to store your ROUTE
You can keep your ROUTE on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Router Protocol a good investment?
Cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets that come with a range of risks. Those that are considering ROUTE as an investment should consider the following factors:
- Big name backers: At the end of 2021, the Router Protocol completed a new funding round that raised over $4 million dollars. Coinbase Ventures, Bison Ventures, DeFi Capital, Polygon, and a number of other important venture capital funds all participated. The investment from dominant cryptocurrency companies helps to add credibility to the Router Protocol’s project and long term goal.
- Clear problem identified: One of the main concerns that cryptocurrency users have is the lack of interoperability between different protocols. For a consistent blockchain-based internet, bridges that help networks communicate need to exist. The team at Router Protocol has identified this as a clear problem and is building a solution for it. Through its proprietary algorithm, it is creating a seamless and easy to use solution for networks that are looking for ways to interact with each other. Those interested in ROUTE should pay close attention to the number of blockchains integrating with the protocol.
- Proprietary code: An unstated ethos within the cryptocurrency industry is that most project utilise open-source software. This way code can be checked and verified by all users. Teams that build closed source or proprietary code are sometimes viewed negatively within the industry. While proprietary code may deter some users, the Router Protocol may be holding back on sharing the code due to its intention to dominate.
- Capped supply of tokens: The protocol has a maximum supply of 20 million tokens. Of this 20 million, 10% were allocated to partners and advisors, 20% were allocated to the Router Protocol Foundation, 25% were allocated to the ecosystem fund, 17% were locked into a reward pool, 9% were distributed to seed and private sale rounds, and 1.75% were allocated to liquidity provision.
Additional information about Router Protocol can be found using our ROUTE analysis tools.
Today's Router Protocol price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Router Protocol ($3.5 USD) against its all-time-high price of $19.08 USD on 16 May 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer ROUTE is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: May 16, 2021
Router Protocol ATH: $19.08
How to trade, convert or sell Router ProtocolYou can convert or sell your ROUTE with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ROUTE on.
- If you store your Router Protocol in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of ROUTE you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Router Protocol.
- Complete your transaction and move your ROUTE to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Router Protocol, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ROUTE is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Router Protocol or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Hur man köper Litecoin (LTC)
Lär dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Litecoin (LTC) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
Hur man köper NEXO (NEXO) i Sverige
I denna guide kan du lära dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Nexo (NEXO) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
Hur man köper Bitcoin SV (BSV) i Sverige
I denna guide kan du lära dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Bitcoin SV (BSV) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
Hur man köper Chiliz (CHZ)
I denna guide kan du lära dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Chiliz (CHZ) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
How to buy Paribus (PBX) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Paribus, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (PBX).
How to buy ADAPad (ADAPAD) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ADAPad, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ADAPAD).
How to buy Fodl Finance (FODL) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Fodl Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (FODL).
How to buy JET (JET) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy JET, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (JET).
How to buy Cardstarter (CARDS) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Cardstarter, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (CARDS).
How to buy Nominex (NMX) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Nominex, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (NMX).
Ask an Expert