Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Cardstarter (CARDS) in Sweden
Learn how to buy Cardstarter (CARDS) in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy Cardstarter (CARDS) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Gate.io. These specialised marketplaces that allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. CardStarter is a decentralised project accelerator and swapping platform built for the Cardano blockchain. Here's how to buy Cardstarter.
How to buy Cardstarter in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy Cardstarter is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit kr using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
- Buy Cardstarter You can now exchange your funds for Cardstarter. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Cardstarter to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Cardstarter in Sweden
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade CARDS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy Cardstarter?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in Sweden to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Cardstarter?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Cardstarter.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing CARDS with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy Cardstarter with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy CARDS with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy CARDS on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase CARDS by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for CARDS on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Cardstarter?
The easiest way to buy CARDS is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying CARDS, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of Cardstarter has been performing recently.
Best Cardstarter wallets to store your CARDS
You can keep your CARDS on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Cardstarter a good investment?
As with any investment, it is vital you understand the risks and potential upside of the asset before making any financial decision. With regards to CARDS, here are a few things to consider:
- Reliance on Cardano: Cardano is one of the most popular networks in the cryptocurrency industry, and has ranked within the top 10 market capitalisations for several years. However, the blockchain has been slow to implement decentralised applications (dApps). There is potentially a future demand for the protocol and the blockchain enjoys a vibrant community, but uptake of Cardano-based dApps has been slower than competitors. Cardano will need to compete with other smart contract blockchains such as Ethereum, Solana and Avalanche to capture market share and, therefore, encourage the use of platforms such as CardStarter.
- First-mover in Cardano ecosystem:An incubator-style protocol for dApp development could prove to be valuable in kickstarting the Cardano ecosystem. Investors of CARD should consider and evaluate all of the future Cardano projects currently listed within the CardStarter platform. The quality of projects will likely affect the demand for the CARD token.
- Experienced team: The developers and builders behind the CardStarter protocol are well known and have an established history within the cryptocurrency industry. Although this does not legitimise the project, it does serve to alleviate concerns regarding an unknown or inexperienced development team. Alongside the team, Cardstarter has created a number of partnerships with projects including Chainlink, Coin98 Ventures, and Fractal.
Additional information about Cardstarter can be found using our CARDS analysis tools.
Today's Cardstarter price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Cardstarter ($0.403187 USD) against its all-time-high price of $83.28 USD on 19 May 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer CARDS is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: May 19, 2021
Cardstarter ATH: $83.28
How to trade, convert or sell CardstarterYou can convert or sell your CARDS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CARDS on.
- If you store your Cardstarter in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of CARDS you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Cardstarter.
- Complete your transaction and move your CARDS to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Cardstarter, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of CARDS is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Cardstarter or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Hur man köper Litecoin (LTC)
Lär dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Litecoin (LTC) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
Hur man köper NEXO (NEXO) i Sverige
I denna guide kan du lära dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Nexo (NEXO) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
Hur man köper Bitcoin SV (BSV) i Sverige
I denna guide kan du lära dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Bitcoin SV (BSV) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
Hur man köper Chiliz (CHZ)
I denna guide kan du lära dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Chiliz (CHZ) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
How to buy Paribus (PBX) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Paribus, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (PBX).
How to buy ADAPad (ADAPAD) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ADAPad, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ADAPAD).
How to buy Fodl Finance (FODL) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Fodl Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (FODL).
How to buy JET (JET) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy JET, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (JET).
How to buy Nominex (NMX) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Nominex, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (NMX).
Ask an Expert