Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Alchemy Pay (ACH) in Sweden
Learn how to buy Alchemy Pay (ACH) on 12+ crypto exchanges in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy Alchemy Pay (ACH) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Binance. These specialised marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms. Alchemy Pay is a pioneer gateway payment solution that aims to bridge the gap between the traditional economy and the cryptocurrency market. Here's how to buy Alchemy Pay.
How to buy Alchemy Pay in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy Alchemy Pay is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit kr using the payment method that best suits you – credit card, neteller, sofort and skrill payments are widely accepted.
- Buy Alchemy Pay You can now exchange your funds for Alchemy Pay. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Alchemy Pay to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Alchemy Pay in Sweden
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ACH by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy Alchemy Pay?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in Sweden to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Alchemy Pay?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Alchemy Pay.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing ACH with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy Alchemy Pay with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy ACH with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy ACH on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase ACH by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for ACH on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Alchemy Pay?
The easiest way to buy ACH is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying ACH, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of Alchemy Pay has been performing recently.
Best Alchemy Pay wallets to store your ACH
You can keep your ACH on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Alchemy Pay a good investment?
As with any investment, it is vital you understand the risks and potential upside of the asset before making any financial decision. With regards to ACH, here are a few things to consider:
- Tackling a global problem: There are several issues when it comes to combining the traditional fiat and crypto worlds. If Alchemy Pay manages to secure a potential solution, the amount of value that could flow through the protocol is significant. However, the protocol will need to compete with other crypto payment protocols and traditional banking systems - which will not be an easy task. Potential upside may be high but the likelihood of failure in the face of competition is also high.
- Experienced team: Part of what makes Alchemy Pay unique is its team. The project was created by a group of fiat payment gateway veterans and spearheaded by Molly Zheng, former chief representative of MasterCard China and senior consultant at Paypal China. All team members share a vast interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Experience from leading global payment providers should help Alchemy Pay stay on the right track.
- Partnerships with industry leaders: Alchemy Pay is incredibly well-positioned within the financial industry, boasting partnerships with established crypto exchanges (Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Gemini) and protocols (Celo, Polygon, Chainlink, Near, NEO, Tron). These partnerships help to give the protocol credibility.
Additional information about Alchemy Pay can be found using our ACH analysis tools.
Today's Alchemy Pay price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Alchemy Pay ($0.01625869 USD) against its all-time-high price of $0.198666 USD on 06 August 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer ACH is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: August 06, 2021
Alchemy Pay ATH: $0.198666
How to trade, convert or sell Alchemy PayYou can convert or sell your ACH with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ACH on.
- If you store your Alchemy Pay in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of ACH you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Alchemy Pay.
- Complete your transaction and move your ACH to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Alchemy Pay, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ACH is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Alchemy Pay or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
Hur man köper Litecoin (LTC)
Lär dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Litecoin (LTC) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
Hur man köper NEXO (NEXO) i Sverige
I denna guide kan du lära dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Nexo (NEXO) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
Hur man köper Bitcoin SV (BSV) i Sverige
I denna guide kan du lära dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Bitcoin SV (BSV) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
Hur man köper Chiliz (CHZ)
I denna guide kan du lära dig hur man köper, handlar och säljer Chiliz (CHZ) i denna guide. Se en analys av myntet och vilka börser som stöder den.
How to buy Paribus (PBX) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Paribus, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (PBX).
How to buy ADAPad (ADAPAD) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ADAPad, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (ADAPAD).
How to buy Fodl Finance (FODL) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Fodl Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (FODL).
How to buy JET (JET) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy JET, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (JET).
How to buy Cardstarter (CARDS) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Cardstarter, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (CARDS).
How to buy Nominex (NMX) in Sweden
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Nominex, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on (NMX).
Ask an Expert