Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific
provider, service or offering. It is not a recommendation to trade.
Which fiat and cryptocurrencies are supported?
- Supported fiat currencies:
- Supported cryptocurrencies:
Approximately 260 cryptocurrencies
Which payment methods are accepted?
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
- Silvergate Exchange Network (SEN)
- Signature SIGNET
What’s it like to use FTX?
1. Get started exploring FTX’s many features.
2. Browse the FTX markets and find your next trade.
3. Find stocks, prediction markets and more alongside crypto.
4. Large trade? Avoid slippage with FTX OTC.
5. Enjoy a clean trading interface.
Fees and limits
The fees below are accurate as of 30 March 2021.
Platform trading fees
The above trading fees apply to unleveraged spot and futures markets. Fees will vary when using leverage and additional discounts are available for users who stake FTX tokens (FTT).
Deposit and withdrawal fees
|Fee||Bank fees may apply depending on payment method||US$75 on withdrawals of less than US$10,000|
How fast will my funds be available?
USD transfers are typically processed on the same day on weekdays. Other currencies may take longer.
USD withdrawals can typically be made on the same day, while other currencies may take longer.
Is FTX safe to use?
- Regulation. FTX was created by Wall Street and Silicon Valley veterans and quickly became one of the world’s best-known cryptocurrency exchanges. It strives to operate in compliance with local regulations in all countries it’s available in.
- Verification process. Verification is required for using fiat currencies on FTX.
- Security features.. Two-factor authentication is mandatory and can only be disabled by verifying with FTX. Strong passwords are required. Additional security features include withdrawal address and IP whitelisting and allowing separate passwords for withdrawal and login. Sub-accounts with configurable permissions are available. FTX has engaged with blockchain analysis firm Chainalysis to monitor for suspicious activity. FTX maintains its own insurance fund.
How do I create an account at FTX?
To create an account at FTX:
- Register. Click the Register button at the top of the home page.
- Verify email. Create an account and confirm your email address.
- Verify identity. Verify your identity to enable fiat currency deposits and withdrawals.
What else do I need to know about FTX?
FTX has a reputation for innovation, being one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges to add a wide range of additional markets including stock trading, prediction markets, forex and derivatives such as crypto volatility contracts.
The FTX native token, FTT, can be used for a variety of purposes beyond getting fee discounts. There are also a range of other tokens which can be productively staked on FTX.
In a nutshell
- Multitude of extra features and bonuses
- Sophisticated trading platform
- Wide range of cryptocurrencies and other markets
- Exceptionally competitive fees
- May be a little intimidating for newcomers
Compare FTX against other exchanges
Frequently asked questions
Which countries are supported by FTX?
FTX is not available in the United States and other restricted countries.
US residents can use the much more limited FTX US exchange instead
Is there an FTX app?
Yes, the FTX app can be downloaded on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
What’s the verification process for FTX?
The verification process involves providing proof of identity, address and other details.
What customer support does FTX offer?
FTX has an extensive Help section, while support can be contacted by email, social media or via Telegram channels.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly
volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance is no guarantee of
future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information.
You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory
requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may
have holdings in the cryptocurrencies discussed.