Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Banks you can use Samsung Pay with
Samsung Pay lets you make contactless, tap and go payments without your debit or credit card
This guide features a list of US banks that offer Samsung Pay, as well as how to set it up and start using it today.
If your current bank doesn’t offer Samsung Pay, you can compare a range of debit and credit cards that currently do support the app.
Banks compatible with Samsung Pay
|Bank||Apple Pay||Samsung Pay||Google Pay|
|Bank of America|
How to add a debit or credit card to Samsung Pay
To add a credit or debit card to Samsung Pay from mobile device, you’ll need to:
- Open Samsung Pay on your mobile device.
- Tap Menu in the top left corner of the screen and select Cards.
- Tap Add cards.
- Enter your card number, cardholder name, expiry date and the three-digit security code found on the back of your card.
- Tap Next.
- Enter any additional identity verification information required by your debit or credit card provider.
- Review your debit or credit card’s terms and conditions.
- Select your preferred method of verification.
- Enter the verification code you receive.
- Sign your signature in the box provided.
- Tap Save and Done.
Compare accounts compatible with Samsung Pay
See some of the banks that offer Samsung Pay in the table below.
Samsung Pay is fast, easy to use and allows you to leave the house with just your phone in hand and still make purchases. Just like regular contactless tap and go payments made with your debit or credit card, you don’t need to enter a PIN for transactions less than $100.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert