We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Samsung Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals in 2020
Holly jolly savings on appliances, TVs, tablets and more.
Up to $50.00 off wearables
Extra 10% on 3 or more appliances
Terms and exclusions apply, See site for details
Up to 40% off when you buy a TV and soundbar bundle
Limited time offer, while supplies last
Up to 40% off refrigerators
What to expect
Samsung has already launched early Black Friday deals! Scoop up these deals while they last, then stay tuned for official Black Friday sales:
- 10% off purchases of 4 appliances
- 7% off purchases of 3 appliances
- 5% off purchases of 2 appliances
- Up to 55% off select three-door refrigerators
- Up to 35% off select front-load washers
- 45% off the Frame TV, plus a free 3-month subscription to the Art Store
- Up to 50% off select QLED TVs
- Up to $2,000 off the Q70 QLED TV
Tablet, laptop and monitor deals:
- $200 off the Galaxy Tab S4
- $200 off the Notebook 9 Pro
- Up to 10% off select gaming monitors
We’re still awaiting news of official Black Friday deals, but we expect them to be similar to years past. The tech giant typically slashes prices a few days before Black Friday and extends its Cyber Monday deals for a full week after the main event. Expect official sales to start at midnight on Black Friday, but we’ll update this page as deals are released.
Samsung usually offers free shipping on all online orders throughout Black Friday and Cyber Week, plus free returns and 0% interest financing options.
Is the Samsung Black Friday sale only online?
No. You’ll also be able to find deals in Samsung stores and authorized Samsung retailers. Call your local stores for more details on hours and promotions.
When can I start shopping?
The official Black Friday sales begin at midnight on Friday after Thanksgiving. But Samsung is known to offer savings as early as the Sunday before Black Friday, and this year is no exception!
Samsung Black Friday
It’s likely that Samsung will start its sales early again this Black Friday. To get an idea of how much you might save in 2020, check out these Samsung deals from past years:
- Galaxy Note 8 64GB — Get up to $300 off of $950 when you trade in your old phone, plus no-interest financing for 24 months.
- Chromebook Plus — $349.99 (save $100), plus no-interest financing if paid in full within six months
- 65-inch 4K UHD TV — $849.99 (save $250), plus no-interest financing if paid in full within 12 months
- Sound+ Premium Soundbar — $299.99 (save $200), plus no-interest financing if paid in full within six months
- Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with S Pen 16BG — $229.99 (save $120)
Samsung Cyber Monday
Some of Samsung’s best savings of the year are on Cyber Monday. Just a few of the hottest offerings from 2018 were:
- Save $800 on a 65″ Frame TV
- Save $100 on a Galaxy Tab S4
- Save $200 when you buy an unlocked Galaxy S9, 9+ or Note9
- Save up to 25% on Samsung Smart 4K UHD TVs
Samsung Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Our top gift picks from Samsung:
Galaxy Tab S5e
Galaxy buds, true wireless earbuds, black (wireless charging case included)
Swissgear black 15.6" legacy notebook backpack
Frequently asked questions
Photo by Rodion Kutsaev on Unsplash
Ask an Expert