Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to get makeup delivered same-day
These beauty brands and retailers will get your products to you fast.
Need to restock your favorite makeup product in a hurry? Sephora and MAC are among the big-name beauty suppliers offering same-day delivery options. In some cases, you’ll get products delivered in as little as one hour – news that should be thrilling for beauty junkies everywhere.
We took a look at some of these fast delivery services and dug into the fine print.
1. SephoraInstacart isn’t just for food anymore — you can also shop goodies from Sephora. Create an Instacart account, select your items and then enter your address at checkout. You’ll be notified if your zip code is eligible for same-day delivery. You’ll get your products in as little as one hour.
- Cost: $10 minimum plus a delivery fee, which starts at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35.
- Who’s eligible: Certain ZIP codes. If it’s not currently unavailable in your area, check back later. It’s a new service and will likely expand.
Lovers of budget makeup, rejoice. Target has a same-day delivery service that will get your products to you ASAP. In order to enjoy this perk, you’ll need to sign up for Shipt. Items will arrive in as soon as an hour.
- Cost: $99 per year for unlimited orders of $35 or more. You can also pay per same-day delivery order.
- Who’s eligible: Customers in most ZIP codes. Enter your ZIP code on Shipt’s Target page to make sure that your area qualifies.
If you like to buy your makeup on Amazon, we’ve got some good news. The retail giant offers same-day delivery on eligible items, and you don’t have to be a Prime member to participate. If you’re an Amazon Prime member, the delivery is free on orders $35 and above. If you don’t have a membership, you’ll be paying $12.99 per item.
- Cost: Free on orders $35 and up for Prime members; $12.99 per item for nonmembers
- Who’s eligible: Customers in select areas. Enter your ZIP code on Amazon's same-day delivery page to see if you’re eligible.
The beauty giant has teamed up with Postmates to offer same-day delivery. All you have to do is put your products in your MAC online cart and then select Postmates in the shipping section.
- Cost: $8 to get your purchases in two hours or less.
- Who’s eligible: Customers within ten miles of a MAC store.
Beautylish offers big name makeup brands – from Charlotte Tilbury to Nudestix – and it gets your order to you fast. Select Zero Hour Delivery before 2 p.m. and your items will be hand delivered that same day.
- Cost: Free on orders $35 and up; $5 for orders under $35.
- Who’s eligible: Shoppers in San Francisco and Philadelphia.
Top beauty and makeup deals
More guides on Finder
Where to buy a Thanksgiving turkey
These top online stores have fresh and frozen turkey in stock, plus holiday sides, desserts and more. See which stores offer same-day delivery and extra savings.
Peapod is a delivery service that shops, packs and delivers your groceries to your home or business. See a step-by-step guide, customer reviews and what to watch out for.
You now have more options to pay for groceries using food stamps
Instacart has partnered with Aldi to accept SNAP benefits on same-day delivery and pickup orders. Here’s where else you can shop online with your EBT card.
Betsey Johnson has a makeup line at Walmart — and it’s totally affordable
Everything you need to know about Betsey Johnson’s new makeup line.
Walmart+ review: Benefits, drawbacks and is it worth it?
Here’s what you need to know about Walmart’s new membership service, from its free delivery options to all the in-store perks.
How does Ibotta work?
Is Ibotta worth it? Learn how it uses your personal information.
Lululemon Boxing Day sales 2020
Score savings on the season’s hottest athleisure trends with the Boxing Day sales from Lululemon.
Amazon Prime vs. Walmart Plus
Today is launch day for Walmart Plus! Find out if you should sign up for this latest subscription service.
More retailers are now offering same-day delivery — here’s a list
Big Lots, Fresh Thyme and many more are striving to meet consumer demand during the coronavirus pandemic.
Where to buy black face masks online
Hunting for a simple black face mask? Find one at these online retailers. Plus, see which stores offer free delivery.
Ask an Expert