Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to get makeup delivered same-day
These beauty brands and retailers will get your products to you fast.
Need to restock your favorite makeup product in a hurry? Sephora and MAC are among the big-name beauty suppliers offering same-day delivery options. In some cases, you’ll get products delivered in as little as one hour – news that should be thrilling for beauty junkies everywhere.
We took a look at some of these fast delivery services and dug into the fine print.
1. SephoraInstacart isn’t just for food anymore — you can also shop goodies from Sephora. Create an Instacart account, select your items and then enter your address at checkout. You’ll be notified if your zip code is eligible for same-day delivery. You’ll get your products in as little as one hour.
- Cost: $10 minimum plus a delivery fee, which starts at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35.
- Who’s eligible: Certain ZIP codes. If it’s not currently unavailable in your area, check back later. It’s a new service and will likely expand.
Lovers of budget makeup, rejoice. Target has a same-day delivery service that will get your products to you ASAP. In order to enjoy this perk, you’ll need to sign up for Shipt. Items will arrive in as soon as an hour.
- Cost: $99 per year for unlimited orders of $35 or more. You can also pay per same-day delivery order.
- Who’s eligible: Customers in most ZIP codes. Enter your ZIP code on Shipt’s Target page to make sure that your area qualifies.
If you like to buy your makeup on Amazon, we’ve got some good news. The retail giant offers same-day delivery on eligible items, and you don’t have to be a Prime member to participate. If you’re an Amazon Prime member, the delivery is free on orders $35 and above. If you don’t have a membership, you’ll be paying $12.99 per item.
- Cost: Free on orders $35 and up for Prime members; $12.99 per item for nonmembers
- Who’s eligible: Customers in select areas. Enter your ZIP code on Amazon's same-day delivery page to see if you’re eligible.
The beauty giant has teamed up with Postmates to offer same-day delivery. All you have to do is put your products in your MAC online cart and then select Postmates in the shipping section.
- Cost: $8 to get your purchases in two hours or less.
- Who’s eligible: Customers within ten miles of a MAC store.
Beautylish offers big name makeup brands – from Charlotte Tilbury to Nudestix – and it gets your order to you fast. Select Zero Hour Delivery before 2 p.m. and your items will be hand delivered that same day.
- Cost: Free on orders $35 and up; $5 for orders under $35.
- Who’s eligible: Shoppers in San Francisco and Philadelphia.
Top beauty and makeup deals
More guides on Finder
Instacart is about to make medication delivery so much easier
Score same-day delivery of medication and other drug store goodies thanks to its new partnership with Walgreens.
CVS Epic Beauty sale
Time to act fast – CVS is hosting a beauty sale and you can save big on everything from skincare to makeup products.
Mercari review: How it works, pros, cons and more
Is Mercari the best secondhand app to buy or sell your goods? See Mercari pros and cons, reviews and complaints and general FAQs to decide.
Order soon so your partner isn’t heartbroken on Valentine’s Day
From Nordstrom to LoveHoney, here’s the delivery cutoff dates you need to know so you can score Valentine’s Day gifts in time.
Target 14 Days of Beauty sale
Get all the details on Target’s 14 Days of Beauty sale, including a full list of deals! And find some hacks on how to stack your savings.
How do CVS rewards work?
Learn how to get up to 10% in rewards with the loyalty program at CVS.
Where to buy a Thanksgiving turkey
These top online stores have fresh and frozen turkey in stock, plus holiday sides, desserts and more. See which stores offer same-day delivery and extra savings.
Where to buy Made in USA pet food brands
Our best picks for picky eaters, grain-free formulas, low-fat diets and more.
Here’s what you need to know about Chewy, the popular pet retailer that offers fast shipping, a wide-variety of products and 24/7 customer service.
How do Ace Hardware rewards work?
Handy folks near and far can earn points when they sign up for Ace Rewards — but only at participating locations.
Ask an Expert