If you are looking for a simple solution to your small business accounting questions, Sage One could have the answer.
Sage software has been helping small businesses with their accounting tasks since 1981. Initially developed by a small group of students and their professor in the UK, they have grown over the last 30 years into a billion dollar company. With operations in 24 countries and over 6 million subscribers, their online accounting solutions are custom designed to fit into any industry and business model in any corner of the world.
Sage One is the online accounting program meant to be used by the small and medium sized business owner who does not have much experience in managing multiple financial issues at one time. With the assistance of an easy to navigate dashboard a business owner can quickly go from creating an invoice to monitoring their account balances. With little effort needed in managing the money end, a business owner can spend more time in helping their business to earn more profits.
- Accounting essentials for business
- Can be learned in minutes
- Online and on-demand
- Easy cloud accounting & invoicing
- Track what you're owed
- Connect your bank
- Reports and insight
Pricing and packages
- Free. For no monthly charge, Sage One offers users features such as: unlimited price quotes for customers, storage of details for customers and vendors, income and expense tracking, online payment acceptance, 5 monthly invoice creations and a bank feed to one of your financial accounts. This account is completely free, and does not even require credit card information to sign up.
- Premium. The premium version is $5 United States Dollar (USD) a month and includes everything in the free package, but with unlimited invoices and bank feeds. Plus, you can have any number of users monitoring your account, connect the account with your accountant and create invoices in multiple currencies.
Features and benefits
- Number of transactions. With either version of Sage One you are allowed an unlimited number of transactions.
- Bank feeds. You are limited to one bank feed with the free version, but when upgraded you can have as many bank feeds as you need.
- Invoicing. The free version allows you to create up to five invoices a month, while the premium allows for as many as you need. Invoicing is done online, with you choosing the template you want, adding the details and sending it along to your customers.
- Try it for free. Sage One does not offer a free trial, however you can sign up for the free version with no obligation or contract. If you find it is not right for you, it can be ended whenever you like.
- Reporting features. There are over 15 reports that you can review daily to measure the financial status of your business.
- Support centre. Sage provides users with phone support that is specialised to meet your direct need. You can get additional support by emailing them directly or with a live chat.