With the ease and efficiency of Sage 50 you don’t need any accounting knowledge to keep track of your business finances.
Since 1981 Sage has been in the business of creating accounting software for any sized business across all industries. Now operating in over 24 countries, it assists over 6 million businesses. Not only is its range of products suitable for solving accounting problems, it’s also focused on managing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), HR (Human Resource), payroll, payments, assets, construction and real estate.
Sage 50 is a flexible online accounting program that lets you decide what systems are best suited for your business structure. You are given a choice in packages, with features like inventory control, bill pay and expense management. Updates are made often and automatically, always providing your business with the latest innovations in accounting software.
- Flexibility of monthly payments
- 60 day risk free guarantee
- Adapt quickly to changing business needs
Pricing and packages
- Sage 50 Pro Accounting. The most basic accounting package from Sage costs $249 USD yearly, and gives you up-to-date features that allow you to better manage your business finances. This is available for one user to manage bill payments and invoice processing, plus cash flow and costs along with other accounting tasks.
- Sage 50 Premium Accounting. For $679 a year you will get the additional benefit of being able to break down large jobs into small phases and track the costs of each one. Choose to have three users and pay $1,099 USD yearly, or five users for $1,609.
- Sage 50 Quantum Accounting. This is a fast processing package that can allow up to 10 users, with specialized features for your industry. Starting at $1,729 USD a year, you receive updates automatically and have the flexibility to select users and payment options. You can upgrade to five users for $2,189 yearly or 10 for $2,879.
Sage allows you to try any package for 60 days to see if it is compatible with your business structure. If you are not satisfied, it offers a complete refund on your purchase.
Features and benefits
- Transactions. Regardless of the package you choose, you are allowed an unlimited number of monthly transactions.
- Invoicing. Invoicing is done online, with you choosing the template that best represents your brand image.
- Free trial. Once you sign up for Sage 50, you are allowed to try it out for two months. If not satisfied with the service for any reason, Sage will give you a full refund.
- App. The Sage 50 app is available for the iPad, and helps your sales personnel close a deal on site.
- Support centre. All of the Sage packages come with unlimited support which can be obtained online through your account.