Not a fan of the bed-in-a-box craze? Take comfort in one of Saatva’s luxury mattresses — at an affordable price.
Luxury mattress brand Saatva is on a mission to deliver ultra-comfortable and ultra-affordable mattresses to the masses. Whether you like a dreamy soft mattress or something on the firmer, more supportive side, Saatva’s options should fit the bill without leaving a hole in your wallet.
Saatva mattress promo codes and discounts for September 2018
What can I buy at Saatva?
Mattresses. Saatva mattresses are a combination of individually-wrapped steel coils, memory foam, foam-encased anti-sag edge support and a plush pillow top layer. You can choose from three different comfort levels:
- Plush soft — A three on the 1 – 10 firmness scale, the Saatva Plush mattress is for sleepers who want to feel enveloped in their mattress and linens, while still feeling adequate support.
- Luxury firm — This is the brand’s flagship mattress, and you might recognize it from your last hotel stay. It’s a 5 – 6 on the firmness scale — the perfect in-between solution for couples who like different firmness levels or sleepers who change positions throughout the night.
- Firm — If you’d rather feel like you’re floating on top of instead of sinking into your mattress, the Saatva Firm could be for you. This one’s an 8 on the firmness scale, so it still offers enough cushion to keep you cozy and comfortable.
- Adjustable base. Add an adjustable base to your order if you often read or watch TV in bed or simply feel more comfortable when you can kick your feet up — literally.
- Foundations and frames. If you need a new bed frame or foundation for your mattress, you can easily add one to your order at checkout.
Saatva mattress sizing guide
With each standard mattress size, you’ll have the choice between an 11.5” depth and a 14.5” depth. But don’t worry — you’ll pay the same price no matter which thickness you choose.
|Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||California King|
|38” x 75”||38” x 80”||54” x 75”||60” x 80”||76” x 80”||72” x 84”|
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes! All Saatva mattresses come with free white glove delivery, plus the removal of up to two items (mattresses and/or bed frames and foundations) for free.
Saatva never charges for shipping. Hooray!
How can I track my order?
Saatva will keep you up-to-date on your expected delivery date and time (within a four-hour window). You will need to be home to accept your new mattress. Here’s how the process works:
- You will be give a four-hour window during which your mattress will be delivered.
- If you are running late, the delivery drivers will wait 20 minute as a courtesy.
- If you’re still not home after 20 minutes, the mattress will be taken back.
- You’ll have the option of cancelling your order (less a $99 transportation fee) or rescheduling your delivery.
- If the delivery driver is running late and isn’t able to make the four-hour window, you’ll have the option of cancelling your order at no cost to you, or rescheduling your delivery.
If you choose to use Klarna to pay for your mattress in smaller monthly payments, you’ll be offered a special promotion of 0% interest for the first six months. After that six-month promotion, you’ll be charged 19.99% interest on the remaining balance.
To use this option, simply click the Financing with Klarna button on the payment screen.
What’s Saatva’s return policy?
Saatva offers a 120-night risk-free trial on every mattress purchase. If you’re not completely happy with your new bed at any point during that timeframe, Saatva will refund your purchase, less a $99 transportation fee. Rest assured, though, that every returned mattress is donated to charity.
Can I exchange my mattress for a different size?
Saatva asks that you double-check your measurements before placing your order. However, if you have ordered the wrong size, you can exchange it for a $99 transportation fee.
Are Eve returns free?
Not exactly. You’ll pay $99 to cancel your order or return or exchange a mattress.
How do I return items to Saatva?
If you want to return your mattress during your 120-night home trial, contact Saatva customer service by calling 1-877-672-2882 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a pickup date and time.
When’s the next sale?
It’s not often that Saatva offers huge discounts on its mattresses, considering its luxury prices are already so low. But if you serve or have served in the U.S. military, you can get $50 off every order.
That said, keep your eyes peeled for promotions during Labor Day, Memorial Day and similar three-day holidays, when many mattress retailers offer tempting discounts.
What sets this brand apart?
Saatva has been the recipient of tons of awards, including Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 Most Promising Companies in 2015, the Internet Retailer’s E-Retailer Growth Award in 2016 and the BBB’s Award for Excellence in Website Marketing Message. The online luxury mattress company has also been recognized by the Congress of Chiropractic State Associations for its “Spinal Zone” sleep technology to help reduce back pain. Similarly, Saatva is also the official mattress of Healthbridge Sleep Medicine in New York.
What do people really say about Saatva mattresses?
Saatva gets rave reviews for both its mattresses and its customer service. The vast majority of its customers couldn’t be happier with the comfort of their mattress, and the fact that they didn’t have to go through the dreadful experience of traditional mattress shopping to get it.
The biggest downside to Saatva mattresses seems to be that $99 charge for returns, exchanges or cancellations.
What is Saatva’s history?
Saatva was founded in 2011 by Ron Rudzin, who had nearly ten years of experience in the home furnishings industry, and entrepreneur Ricky Joshi. The company’s name was a spinoff of the Sanskirt word, “sattva,” meaning “pure.”
Rather than open up a traditional mattress retail store or offer a bed in a box like top competitor Casper was doing just a few years later, Saatva’s founders decided to introduce a new business model to the mattress world: a luxury hybrid mattress that was available to buy online and try out in your home.
Since its inception, however, Saatva has expanded to also sell eco-friendly memory foam mattresses under the brand Loof & Leaf, as well as a natural latex mattress called Zenhaven.
How can I contact customer support?
Saatva customer support can be reached by phone at 1-877-672-2882, by email at email@example.com and via online chat. All of these options are available 24/7.
What about social media?
You can find Saatva on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and its own “Sleep Stories” blog. On these pages, you’ll find all sorts of helpful tips and tidbits of information related to mattresses and sleeping — about everything from whether or not your dog should sleep in your bedroom to how to find the best mattress for couples who have starkly different sleeping preferences.
If you’re still not quite sure about buying a mattress online or what some of the major benefits are of the Saatva mattress compared to its competitors, check out the short videos on the company’s YouTube channel.
Why should I shop at Saatva?
- Free white glove delivery. Not only do you get free shipping, but you’ll also get your mattress hand-delivered
to your bedroom.
- 120-day trial. Saatva offers one of the longest home trials of any online mattress brand.
- Eco-friendly. These mattresses are made of eco-friendly materials, recycled steel coils and and organic cotton outer cover.
- Multiple firmness options. Choose the best firmness level for your sleep preferences.
- Returns and exchanges aren’t free. Be prepared to pay $99 if you want to return or exchange your mattress.
With affordable prices, free white glove delivery and stellar reviews, this company could be a top contender if you’re looking to buy a luxury mattress online.