Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Russell Stover promo codes
Best deal: Save at Russell Stover Candies today!
Russell Stover Chocolates is a perfect example of the American dream. In 1923, the Stovers began making candies in their home kitchen. Today, every piece of chocolate is still made right here in America.
What can I buy at Russell Stover Chocolates?
- Chocolate assortments. Whether you’re indulging for yourself or are looking for a deliciously decadent gift for a loved one, you’re sure to find the perfect chocolate assortment from Russell Stover. From truffles to marshmallow cream to classic milk and dark choclate, Russell Stover Chocolates has a little bit of everything.
- Snacks. Chocolate isn’t the only thing you can get from Russell Stover. Snack on chocolate-covered almonds, pretzels and gummy candies, too.
- Whitman’s and Pangburn’s chocolate. If you’re a fan of Whitman’s or Pangburn’s Millionaires, you can now get them all at RussellStover.com.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
Spend $25 or more and get free standard shipping on your order. Standard delivery usually arrives within 2 to 9 business days.
For orders totaling $19.99 or below, standard shipping costs $8.95. Orders between $20 and $24.99 cost $9.95 for standard shipping. No matter your order total, you can upgrade your shipping method to Priority Shipping for an additional fee.
Pay using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and prepaid gift cards online. If you prefer to pay with a check or money order, you can place your order over the phone.
If you’re unhappy with your order for any reason, save the unused portion and contact Customer Service by phone at 1-800-777-4028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What sets Russell Stover Chocolates apart?
One of Russell Stover’s biggest selling points is that it continues to provide American-made chocolates and packaging with the same care and attention to detail as its founders Clara and Russell originally had for their products.
When’s the next sale?
Check their site for the latest offers, and enter your email address to get additional savings off your first order.
Pros and cons
- Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. You don’t have to spend that much to enjoy free shipping, a perk that can end up saving you a hefty amount in the long run.
- Rewards program. Earn rewards points with every purchase you make. Redeem points online or in-store to get discounts or even free chocolate.
- Business gifts and volume discount. Order chocolate gifts for your business or corporation and save when you purchase in large volumes.
- No international shipping. You’ll have to enjoy this made-in-America chocolate in America, as it doesn’t ship internationally.
If you’re looking for a mix of affordably-priced chocolate, free shipping and a homemade taste, Russell Stover Chocolates could be just the ticket.
Common questions about Russell Stover Chocolates
More guides on Finder
Wagmo pet insurance review May 2021
Get pet insurance that reimburses 100% of your vet bills or a separate wellness plan.
WorldSIM Review: International SIM Card Plans
WorldSIM offers prepaid international SIM cards with coverage in over 200 countries and varying add-ons for call and data options.
Mint Mobile prepaid phone plans review
Mint Mobile has some of the cheapest prepaid phone plans, but you’ll have to commit to a 3-month plan. See if the features are worth it.
New Balance Black Friday deals
Sprint ahead with New Balance’s Black Friday deals.
Netspend Small Business Prepaid card review
This business account supports in-person payments and lets you manage employee spending.
Continental Bank High Yield Savings account review
This online savings account has no fees and earns 0.45% APY on your total balance.
How do Ace Hardware rewards work?
Handy folks near and far can earn points when they sign up for Ace Rewards — but only at participating locations.
How long does a divorce take?
It could take as little as a month or over a year, but there are ways to fast-track a few steps.
Living DNA review
Costs, pros and cons, and a breakdown of the 4 test kits offered. Find out if Living DNA is right for you and compare it to other DNA testing services.
Goalsetter Cashola card review
The Cashola card can help your kids save, but is it right for your family?
Ask an Expert