We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Russell Stover promo codes
100% American-made goodies for nearly 100 years.
Russell Stover Chocolates is a perfect example of the American dream. In 1923, the Stovers began making candies in their home kitchen. Today, every piece of chocolate is still made right here in America.
Popular Russell Stover Chocolates coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|20 Sep 2019||Don't miss the latest offers at Russell stover candies||********|
|25 Jun 2019||Browse the Russell Stover website for their latest offers.||********|
What can I buy at Russell Stover Chocolates?
- Chocolate assortments. Whether you’re indulging for yourself or are looking for a deliciously decadent gift for a loved one, you’re sure to find the perfect chocolate assortment from Russell Stover. From truffles to marshmallow cream to classic milk and dark choclate, Russell Stover Chocolates has a little bit of everything.
- Snacks. Chocolate isn’t the only thing you can get from Russell Stover. Snack on chocolate-covered almonds, pretzels and gummy candies, too.
- Whitman’s and Pangburn’s chocolate. If you’re a fan of Whitman’s or Pangburn’s Millionaires, you can now get them all at RussellStover.com.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
Spend $25 or more and get free standard shipping on your order. Standard delivery usually arrives within 2 to 9 business days.
For orders totaling $19.99 or below, standard shipping costs $8.95. Orders between $20 and $24.99 cost $9.95 for standard shipping. No matter your order total, you can upgrade your shipping method to Priority Shipping for an additional fee.
Pay using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and prepaid gift cards online. If you prefer to pay with a check or money order, you can place your order over the phone.
If you’re unhappy with your order for any reason, save the unused portion and contact Customer Service by phone at 1-800-777-4028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What sets Russell Stover Chocolates apart?
One of Russell Stover’s biggest selling points is that it continues to provide American-made chocolates and packaging with the same care and attention to detail as its founders Clara and Russell originally had for their products.
When’s the next sale?
Check their site for the latest offers, and enter your email address to get additional savings off your first order.
Pros and cons
- Free shipping on orders of $25 or more. You don’t have to spend that much to enjoy free shipping, a perk that can end up saving you a hefty amount in the long run.
- Rewards program. Earn rewards points with every purchase you make. Redeem points online or in-store to get discounts or even free chocolate.
- Business gifts and volume discount. Order chocolate gifts for your business or corporation and save when you purchase in large volumes.
- No international shipping. You’ll have to enjoy this made-in-America chocolate in America, as it doesn’t ship internationally.
If you’re looking for a mix of affordably-priced chocolate, free shipping and a homemade taste, Russell Stover Chocolates could be just the ticket.
Common questions about Russell Stover Chocolates
Ask an Expert