We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Royal Caribbean Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales for 2019
Take to the seas with swashbuckling savings.
Waiting for that one big sale to help make your waterborne getaway more affordable? Get ready for Royal Caribbean’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
What to expect: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
To save hundreds with Royal Caribbean’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, grab a partner to travel with — its deepest discounts reward booking tickets for more than one guest.
Does Royal Caribbean have Black Friday sales?
Yes! Even though Royal Caribbean does most of its business online, it drops prices significantly to celebrate Black Friday — and Cyber Monday.
When can I start shopping?
Royal Caribbean’s Black Friday deals are expected to drop at midnight on Friday, November 29th.
Royal Caribbean deals and doorbusters
Here’s a sampling of Royal Caribbean’s cruise deals from last year:
- Kids-sail-free deals on select trips
- 60% off fare for a second guest booked in the same stateroom
- 30% off additional guests booked in the same stateroom
- Up to 40% off pre-cruise beverage packages
- Up to 40% off shore excursions
- Up to 60% off select trips
- Up to 20% off dining, plus BOGO on ultimate dining packages
Cyber Monday deals
Royal Caribbean doesn’t just celebrate on Monday. Last year, it had cyber deals all weekend long. This year, we expect it to follow suit, which means you may be able to score discounted cruises from November 30th through December 2nd.
Here’s where cruisers saved with Royal Caribbean’s Cyber Weekend deals in 2018:
- Up to $125 in on-board credit when you book for five nights or less.
- Up to $300 in on-board credit when you book for six nights or more.
- Kids cruise free deals on select trips
- 50% off second guest
- 25% off for 3rd and 4th guests
- Additional $100 on-board credit if you book a cruise more than six months away with a non-refundable deposit.
Sites like Royal Caribbean
If the exact cruise brand isn’t a deal-breaker for you, check out these top sites that source Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals from a host of providers: