Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services auto loans review
Personalized financing tailored specifically to your unique needs.
- Best for buyers who want a one-on-one relationship with the Rolls-Royce sales team.
- Pick something else if you want a streamlined online experience.
Pros and cons
- Personalized service tailored to your finances
- Finance both new and preowned Rolls-Royce models
- No online application
- Minimal information on financing and financial products
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services special discounts
- Military: No
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services reviews and complaints
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services doesn’t have a page on Trustpilot as of October 2020. It also doesn’t have a page on the Better Business Bureau. In fact, you’ll have a hard time finding much in the way of customer reviews online for the financial service specifically.
How to apply
While you can’t apply online, you can request a brochure. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services website.
- Select Enquire.
- Select Request brochures.
- Enter your contact information and select the brochures you would like to receive.
Alternately, you can click Find a dealer and enter your ZIP code to look up the contact information of an authorized Rolls-Royce dealership near you.
How do repayments work?
Rolls-Royce doesn’t provide any information on its repayment options online. Speak with your concierge or contact the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services team for more details.
Compare more car loan options
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.