Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services auto loans review
Personalized financing tailored specifically to your unique needs.
- Best for buyers who want a one-on-one relationship with the Rolls-Royce sales team.
- Pick something else if you want a streamlined online experience.
Pros and cons
- Personalized service tailored to your finances
- Finance both new and preowned Rolls-Royce models
- No online application
- Minimal information on financing and financial products
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services special discounts
- Military: No
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services reviews and complaints
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services doesn’t have a page on Trustpilot as of October 2020. It also doesn’t have a page on the Better Business Bureau. In fact, you’ll have a hard time finding much in the way of customer reviews online for the financial service specifically.
How to apply
While you can’t apply online, you can request a brochure. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services website.
- Select Enquire.
- Select Request brochures.
- Enter your contact information and select the brochures you would like to receive.
Alternately, you can click Find a dealer and enter your ZIP code to look up the contact information of an authorized Rolls-Royce dealership near you.
How do repayments work?
Rolls-Royce doesn’t provide any information on its repayment options online. Speak with your concierge or contact the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Financial Services team for more details.