Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare rideshare insurance in California
All rideshare drivers need insurance here — but rideshare companies should cover the minimums.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Best umbrella insurance
Receive extra liability coverage with an umbrella policy from these top insurers, though they may require you to have car insurance through them.
- Compare home renovation insurance
Transform your home without leaving insurance gaps while your home’s under construction.
- Compare free life insurance
No-cost options are available, but these policies may not offer the coverage you need.
- Compare disability insurance riders
Learn which short- and long-term add-ons are free and why others might be worth the extra cost.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.