Lane Bryant Credit Card review
Get rewarded for your loyalty in stores and online with this top women’s plus-size retailer.
- Get this card if… you frequently shop Lane Bryant’s trendy wares.
- Pick something else if…you aren’t a loyal shopper at Lane Bryant’s family of brands, which includes Cacique and Catherines.
- Recommended good to excellent credit range of 700 to 850.
2x points on all purchases.
Minimum Credit Score
Julia Cameron is a writer and editor who has experience in finance, mergers and acquisitions, content marketing and immigration law. She has a passion for interior design and an affinity for Old Florida, where she lives with her family.
If you’re a curvy gal who regularly shops the flattering clothing, intimates and maternity wear at Lane Bryant, this top plus-size retailer wants to reward you with points, extended returns and other generous savings opportunities. By applying for the Lane Bryant Credit Card, you could earn points for your spending redeemable on future purchases, get deep exclusive discounts and even open a savings surprise on your birthday, among other perks.
How to apply for the card
1. Locate the Lane Bryant Credit Card on Comenity Bank’s site and click Apply. 2. Complete the application with your personal and contact information. Specify whether you’d like to add an authorized buyer and click Continue. 3. Continue through the steps, entering your financial information and other details as requested. Submit your application.
How long will it take to be approved?
Comenity Bank automates conditional credit approval online, which means that you could see a decision on your application in minutes.
This store’s credit card is an obvious choice if you already shop this chain focused on plus-size clothing.
- 2x rewards points. Score a reward worth $10 for every 400 points you accrue with your card.
- Special monthly offers. Take advantage of offers each month to gain more points toward rewards.
- Extended returns. Cardholders have up to 60 days to return any item with a receipt.
- Use at sister stores. You can use your card at Lane Bryant’s family of brands, including Cacique and Catherines.
You’ll also like …
- $0 annual fee. You’ll pay nothing to use your card in store or online with Lane Bryant.
- Birthday gift. Get up to $20 for future purchases on your birthday.
- Cardmember exclusives. Save even more throughout the year with announced discounts and opportunities.
What to watch out for
- High interest rate. The Lane Bryant Store Card comes with a high 26.99% variable APR, so consider paying off your card balance each month.
- Fees for late and returned payments. Avoid stiff fees of up to $40 by staying on top of your payments.
Compare store credit cards
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for the Lane Bryant Credit Card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A US citizen or legal resident.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information, including:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
I got the card. Now what?
- Make timely payments. By registering your account with Comenity Bank, you can manage your spending, see how close you are to rewards and stay on top of payments 24/7.
- Avoid unnecessary interest. At the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- Avoid fees. Avoid hefty fees of up to $40 for late and returned payments with autopay.
- Customer service. Visit Comenity Bank’s Help section or call 1-844-271-2526 for support.
If you’re a fan of Lane Bryant’s style for curvy women, this Comenity store card can help you access savings rewards and exclusive discounts.