Review: Forever 21 Credit Card
Get special rewards for Forever 21 purchases with this card.
- Get this card if… you’re a trendsetter who shops at Forever 21 and are looking for additional rewards for your spending.
- Pick something else if…you aren’t a fan of shopping at Forever 21.
- Recommended good to excellent credit range of 600 to 739.
If you’re already a fan of this fast-fashion retailer — and you scour the latest trends and deals at Forever 21 — you’ll love the generous rewards of the Forever 21 Store Credit Card. It comes with 15% off your first purchase, 3x points in store and online at Forever 21 earned and exclusive cardholder offers and promotions.
Up to 3x
Purchase APR (variable)
How to apply for the card
You can’t apply for a Forever 21 Credit Card online. Instead, you’ll need to apply at a Forever 21 store and then register your card online with Comenity Bank.
1. To register your Forever 21 Credit Card, locate the card on Comenity Bank’s site and click Register for Access.
2. Enter your card account information and click Find My Account.
3. Once you’ve located your account, continue by specifying a user name and password for future access. Click Create Account.
- Introductory discount. Get 15% off your first purchase and 20% off a future purchase with your welcome kit.
- Rewards program. You’ll earn 3x rewards points for every dollar you spend at Forever 21. Redeem 300 points for a $5 rewards certificate.
You’ll also like …
- Double Points events. Get more points at special events throughout the year.
- Birthday discount. Each birthday, you’ll get $5 to spend on Forever 21 accessories.
- Anniversary discount. On Forever 21’s birthday, get 21% off your purchase.
- Exclusive offers and promotions. Cardholders can access exclusive discounts and sales throughout the year.
What to watch out for
- High interest rate. The Forever 21 Credit Card comes with a high 26.99% variable APR, so consider paying off your card balance each month.
- Fees for late and returned payments. For each late or returned payment, you’ll pay a fee of up to $40.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for the Forever 21 Credit Card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A US citizen or legal resident.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information that includes:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
I got the card. Now what?
- Keep track of your minimum payment. Your minimum payment each billing period is the total of minimum payments for Regular Revolving and promotional Credit Plans plus any past due amount. The total minimum payment will be at least $27.
If your account balance is less than $27, you’ll need to pay the amount on your statement in full.
The minimum payment due for each Regular Revolving Credit Plan will be the greater of $5 or 5% of the new balance shown on your statement for that Credit Plan (rounded up to the nearest $1).
- Make timely payments. Manage your spending and pay your bills online by registering an online account with Comenity Bank.
- Avoid interest. At the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- Avoid fees. Late and returned payments come with hefty fees of up to $40.
- Customer service. If you have questions, visit the help section on the Comenity Bank website or call 1-844-271-2526.
Save more at Forever 21
Forever 21 frequently has deals and flash sales throughout the year — you might save a certain percentage off your entire purchase just because! New customers can also save 10% on their first order by entering their email address on the Forever 21 website.
If there’s not a sales event at the moment, check for promo codes and other perks before checking out to stretch your bucks further.
If you’re already a faithful shopper at Forever 21, this store card can reward your spending with discounts on future purchases. Just watch out for the high APR you’ll pay on balances you carry.