Get special rewards for Forever 21 purchases with this card.
- Get this card if… you’re a trendsetter who shops at Forever 21 and are looking for additional rewards for your spending.
- Pick something else if…you aren’t a fan of shopping at Forever 21.
- Recommended good to excellent credit range of 700 to 850.
If you’re already a fan of this fast-fashion retailer — and you scour the latest trends and deals at Forever 21 — you’ll love the generous rewards of the Forever 21 Store Credit Card. It comes with 15% off your first purchase, $5 rewards for every 300 points earned and exclusive cardholder offers and promotions.
|Product Name||Forever 21 Credit Card|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||27.99% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 25 days|
|Returned Payment Fee||$38|
|Minimum Credit Score||Good (700-739)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Returned Payment Fee||$38|
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
|Cash Advance Fee||whichever is greater, $10 or 5|
- Introductory discount. Get 15% off your first purchase and 20% off a future purchase with your welcome kit.
- Rewards program. You’ll earn 3x rewards points for every dollar you spend at Forever 21. Redeem 300 points for a $5 rewards certificate.
You’ll also like …
- Double Points events. Get more points at special events throughout the year.
- Birthday discount. Each birthday, you’ll get $5 to spend on Forever 21 accessories.
- Anniversary discount. On Forever 21’s birthday, get 21% off your purchase.
- Exclusive offers and promotions. Cardholders can access exclusive discounts and sales throughout the year.
What to watch out for
- High interest rate. The Forever 21 card comes with a high 27.99% variable APR, so consider paying off your card balance each month.
- Fees for late and returned payments. For each late or returned payment, you’ll pay a fee of up to $38.00.
Consider other cards if…
- You don’t shop at Forever 21. This is a store credit card that you can use only at Forever 21. If you don’t like shopping for apparel at Forever 21, consider picking a credit card you can use elsewhere.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for the Forever 21 Credit Card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A US citizen or legal resident.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information that includes:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
How to apply for the card
You can’t apply for a Forever 21 card online. Instead, you’ll need to apply at a Forever 21 store and then register your card online with Comenity Bank.
1. To register your Forever 21 Credit Card, locate the card on Comenity Bank’s site and click Register for Access.
2. Enter your card account information and click Find My Account.
3. Once you’ve located your account, continue by specifying a user name and password for future access. Click Create Account.
I got the card. Now what?
- Make timely payments. Manage your spending and pay your bills online by registering an online account with Comenity Bank.
- Avoid interest. At the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- Avoid fees. Late and returned payments come with hefty fees of up to $38.
- Customer service. If you have questions, visit the help section on the Comenity Bank website or call 1-844-271-2526.
If you’re already a faithful shopper at Forever 21, this store card can reward your spending with discounts on future purchases. Just watch out for the high APR you’ll pay on balances you carry.