Get 1.5 miles on your business spending with this no-annual-fee card.
- Get this card if… you’re looking to earn miles for business spending with no annual fee.
- Pick something else if… you’re looking for a credit card with a low APR to pay off gradually.
- Recommended fair to excellent credit score of 675 or higher.
|Product Name||Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business|
|Balance Transfer Rate (not intro)||14.24%, 18.24% or 22.24% variable|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||14.24%, 18.24% or 22.24% variable|
|Cash Advance Rate||24.24% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 25 days|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|0% of transaction value|
|Minimum Credit Score||Fair (660-699)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Late Payment Fee||$39|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater|
With Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business, you could earn 1.5 miles for every dollar spent on business needs. It comes with a low annual fee and no foreign transaction fees, and earned miles are good on any airline at any time with no restrictions or blackout dates. You are also eligible for 20,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 in the first three months after approval.
If you’re looking for a business card that comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees, this could be the card for you. Other cards in the Spark suite include the Spark Cash, which offers 2% cash back, and Spark Classic for those with average credit looking for a cash back business card.
Spark Miles Select for Business can earn you unlimited travel rewards, among other perks.
- Unlimited travel rewards. Earn 1.5 cash miles on all business spending.
- No foreign transaction fees. Use your card overseas without the worry of extra fees.
- Intro bonus. Get 20,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 in the first three months
- 0% intro APR. Pay no interest on purchases you make in the first 9 months of card use.
You’ll also like…
- No annual fee. Pay $0 p.a. to use this card year after year.
- Free employee cards. Employees can help earn rewards on every business purchase.
- Fraud alerts. Capital One will notify you of any suspicious activity by phone, text or email.
What to watch out for
Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business rewards your business spending with travel perks, but a high APR could be a drawback.
- High APR. Your APR could be as high as 14.24%, 18.24% or 22.24% variable, depending on your creditworthiness.
Compare other Capital One credit cards
What should I know before I apply
To apply for the Capital One Spark Miles for Business card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A U.S. citizen or legal resident.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information that includes:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
- Your total annual income and monthly rent.
You’ll also need to provide specific information about your business, including:
- Your business name and address.
- Information about the type of industry you’re in.
- Your ownership type and how long you’ve been in business.
- Your business tax ID number.
- Your annual business revenue and monthly expenses.
What credit score do I need?
You’ll have a better chance of being approved for the Spark Miles Select for Business card if you apply with a fair to excellent credit score of 675 or higher.
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
How to apply for the card
Visit Capital One online, click the Business tab and find Spark Miles Select for Business. Click Apply Now.
Complete the application with your personal and financial information.
I got the card. Now what?
Start earning unlimited miles on all of your business expenses, but be sure to stay on top of your payments to avoid unnecessary interest and fees.
- Track your spending. Monitor your spending and payments online 24/7.
- Avoid fees. Avoid late fees of up to $39 by setting up automatic withdrawals for statements.
- Earn more with your employees. Earn extra bonuses by providing cards to select employees for business expenses.
- Contact customer service. Get in touch with Capital One by phone at 800-867-0904 or by signing in to your account.
The Capital One Spark Miles Select for Business card helps you earn unlimited miles while paying for your business expenses. But you might want to take a look at other options with better introductory rates or travel bonuses.
Compare Capital One Credit Cards