Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Restaurant.com promo codes
Best deal: Nationwide annual golf membership + $50 restaurant.com egift card @$39
Restaurant.com offers deals at thousands of restaurants across the US to help you eat well without breaking the bank.
Popular Restaurant.com coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|20 Dec 2020||Nationwide annual golf membership + $50 restaurant.com egift card @$39||********|
|27 Jul 2019||Less than $4.50 per bottle - 15 bottles of international red wine + $50 restaurant.com card||********|
|27 Jul 2019||Less than $4.50 per bottle - 15 bottles of mediterranean wine + $50 restaurant.com card||********|
|17 Jul 2019||Less than $5 per bottle - 12 bottles of tuscan red wine + $50 restaurant.com card||********|
|17 Jul 2019||$1000 travel savings card + $100 restaurant.com card||********|
How do I use my promo code?
On Restaurant.com’s homepage, and on nearly every page of the search and checkout process, you’ll see a prominent “Enter Promo Code” field near the top. You can also sign up for emails that give you more opportunities to save.
What is Restaurant.com?
Restaurant.com has helped diners discover and save at their local restaurants since 1999. It offers more than 40,000 deals at thousands of restaurants across the US, including dining certificates starting at just $10. You can also read verified user reviews and browse local restaurant menus all from one easy-to-navigate site.
What can I buy from Restaurant.com?
- Dining certificates. Purchase certificates in denominations ranging from $5 to $100 for a fraction of face value to use at participating restaurants.
- Gift cards. Mail or email a gift that allows your recipient to purchase their own Restaurant.com certificates.
- Restaurant.com specials. Pair an e-gift card with a discount savings card for travel, entertainment, theme park admission or other fun experiences.
- Deals Beyond Meals. Save on beauty goods, pet services, electronics, apparel and more through certificates for use at merchant sites.
Delivery and shipping
Certificates and e-gift cards are available instantly after purchase. Print them out use the Restaurant.com mobile app to redeem at your chosen dining location.
Mailed gift cards are shipped for free, with an expedited option available for a fee.
|Shipping type||Days to arrive||Cost|
|Standard USPS||3–7 business days||Free|
|Expedited UPS||2–3 business days||Fee based on order|
Periodic expedited shipping discounts apply to multiple gift card purchases made at one time.
Pay for your Restaurant.com order using either Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card. Restaurant.com also accepts payment through or directly from your PayPal account.
Returns and refunds
Restaurant.com does not offer refunds. But a hallmark of its customer support is easy online exchanges.
If you change your mind about where you’d like to dine or the restaurant closes before you’re able to redeem your certificate, simply sign in to your account for an easy exchange for a different place — no questions asked.
What sets this brand apart?
Restaurant.com offers a wide variety of promotions that make it simple for budget-conscious diners to find new eateries or even experience higher-priced venues for a fraction of the cost. It also help restaurants by bringing in new customers who will go on to share their restaurant experience with their friends and family.
Pros and cons
- Certificates don’t expire. It’s easy to forget all about gift cards you’ve bought or received at the office gift exchange. But with these certificates, it’s all good!
- Vetted user reviews. Not sure about that out-of-the-way Thai place? Check out user reviews without having to go to a separate site.
- Budget-friendly gift giving.Restaurant.com gift cards make for easy presents without having to spend a lot of money.
- Restricted promo codes. You can’t always apply discounts to all items — for example, you might be able to use a code on a certificate but not a gift cards.
- Merchant restrictions. Many merchants on the site require minimum purchases, and not all locations let you discount your wine or cocktails.
- No combining certificates. You can redeem only one certificate at a time, even if your dining party asks for separate checks.
Restaurant.com makes it easy to find a new favorite food joint without spending a ton of cash. Next time you’re having trouble deciding where to go for dinner, check out local Dining Deals specific to your ‘hood.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best store credit cards of 2021
Here are our picks for the best store cards of the year.
DasherDirect prepaid card review
Dashers can get instant access to earnings, plus 2% cash back at gas stations with this prepaid card.
Revolut Junior card review
Current Revolut users can get a free prepaid card for their kids between the ages of 12 and 17.
How do Best Buy rewards work?
Earn up to 2.5% back in rewards and get free shipping.
How do Staples rewards work?
Get up to 5% back in rewards cash and free shipping.
How do Office Depot and Office Max rewards work?
Get 2% back in rewards when you shop for office supplies.
WorldSIM Review: International SIM Card Plans
WorldSIM offers prepaid international SIM cards with coverage in over 200 countries and varying add-ons for call and data options.
Compare garage door installation services
Plus, 6 questions to ask to find the right professional for the job.
iCliniq review Jan 2021
Speak to doctors by chat, phone or video 24/7 — but they may not be practicing in the US.
T-Mobile prepaid phone plans review
Get on the T-mobile network without a long-term contract or credit check. Here are all the details to see if T-mobile prepaid is right for you.
Ask an Expert