Remitly offers a range of money transfer options, including express transfers, cash pickups and slower, but more affordable, transfers.
New customers will often receive a special discount on their first transfer, while Remitly is also known to send existing customers offer codes via email. You might also spot coupon codes in ads on tv or on the radio. Keep an eye out to see if you can save more on your next overseas transfer.
Remitly discount codes and coupons
- We don’t have any active promo codes for Remitly at the moment. Please check back regularly to see when more become available.
New customers at Remitly
Every new customer gets a special offer on their first transfer with Remitly. This is often a stronger exchange rate or lower fees for a portion of your transfer.
How do I enter a promo code on Remitly?
If you are using one of the codes above, simply reveal your coupon code by clicking on it and copy it to your clipboard. Then complete the following steps:
- Log in to your account or create a new one.
- Enter your recipient’s country and the amount you want to send.
- Choose your payment method (credit card, debit card or bank account).
- Look for the space to enter your coupon code at the checkout.
- Confirm your details and send the money.
For those customers who have been sent their code by Remitly via email, all you need to do is open the email and select Redeem Offer. You will be prompted to enter your code in the Offer code field. Then click Apply Offer and the discount will be applied to your next transfer.
How do you check your Remitly offer code has worked?
When making your next transfer, or the one you are currently sending, you should be able to see your offer in the transfer summary before submitting your request.
You can also check that the offer has been applied by viewing your email receipt or visiting your Transfer history.