Enjoy multiple transfer options, competitive exchange rates and affordable fees when sending money to India.
With competitive exchange rates and minimal fees, Remit2India transfers are affordable and secure. And customer support is provided 24/7 to ensure that help is available when you need it.
|Min. Transfer Amount||$50|
|Max. Transfer Amount||$0|
Minimum transfer time
|6 or more days|
|Available Currencies||AED, AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, HKD, INR, JPY, NZD, SGD, USD|
How does Remit2India compare to other services?
How are Remit2India exchange rates?
Remit2India offers competitive exchange rates for international money transfers to India. These rates are updated throughout the day in line with global markets — which means the rate you pay would differ from the rate you see online, given market fluctuations.
To view Remit2India’s current exchange rates, use its Online Exchange Rate Calculator.
How much does it cost to transfer money with Remit2India?
How much you’ll pay with Remit2India varies by how much you’re sending:
- For transfers of $50 to $500, you’ll pay a $3 fee.
- For transfers of $501 to $1,000, you’ll pay a $5 fee.
- For transfers of $1,001 to $10,000, you’ll pay a $9 fee.
- For transfers of $10,001 to $25,000, you’ll pay a $15 fee.
- For transfers of $25,001 to $50,000, you’ll pay a $20 fee.
- For transfers of $50,001 or more, you’ll pay a $25 fee.
How much can I send — and to where?
With Remit2India, the minimum amount you can transfer is $50. It supports 10 currencies that include the US dollar, the Euro, the British pound, the Canadian dollar and the Australian dollar.
Remit2India allows transfers to India from:
What types of transfers can I send with Remit2India?
Remit2India carries out the following types of transfers:
- ACH transfers. These secure, reliable transfers are sent online through the ACH network, with your funds delivered to your recipient within six business days.
- Wire transfers. Send your funds from an existing bank account for delivery to your recipient’s account within one business day.
- Online transfers. Send your money online from your bank account to your recipient’s bank account in India.
- Check transfers. Remit2India can convert checks into Indian rupees and ensure that your funds arrive to your recipient as quickly as possible.
If you need assistance, Remit2India’s customer service team is available by phone or email 24/7. You’ll also find a handy FAQ online.
How do I register and transfer money with Remit2India?
You’ll first need to register for a free Remit2India account. It’s a simple process that involves providing your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, proof of identity and linked bank account details.
Once you have an account, you enter details about your recipient, including their name and bank account details, as well as the amount of money you wish to send. Choose your transfer method and then submit your transaction.
ACH transfers are processed within six working days, and wire transfers are processed within one working day.
Pros and cons of using Remit2India
- Expert specialists. Remit2India focuses solely on transfer money to India, so you can be confident it can get the most out of your transfer.
- Customer service. Remit2India offers 24/7 customer support, should you need it.
- Competitive exchange rates. Remit2India’s exchange rates stack up strongly against those offered by your bank and other money transfer providers.
- Services limited to India. If you need to send money elsewhere, you’ll need to use a different service.
Remit2India is a competitive, affordable service for transferring money to India.
However, to get the best deal for your personal circumstances, compare the exchange rates, transfer fees and other details of independent money transfers services before handing over your cash.