Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
It boasts over 3,000 coworking locations worldwide, but customer reviews are largely negative.
Regus locationsRegus has over 3,000 coworking spaces in 120 countries. It has 1,043 US locations and is available in every state.
What amenities does Regus offer?
Enjoy the following benefits when you work at a Regus workspace:
- Wi-Fi. Almost all Regus service tiers offer access to in-house Wi-Fi, with over 50 million Wi-Fi hotspots available worldwide.
- Printing. Print, scan or copy in any Regus coworking space.
- Communal kitchen. Take a break from your screen and warm up your lunch in the communal kitchen.
- Fully furnished. Regus’ workspaces are fully furnished with ergonomic furniture.
- Coffee, tea and snacks. Its communal kitchens offer access to coffee, tea and snacks, but for a fee.
- Reception. Live phone answering and mail handling are included in a number of Regus service tiers.
CostsRegus offers a number of services designed to fit working professionals of every calling.
At Regus locations
Renting out any space at a Regus location includes kitchen and Wi-Fi access. Additional amenities vary by membership type.
|Per-use||Varies by location, generally around $23 to $93 per hour.|
|One-day pass||Varies by location|
|Membership||From $84 monthly|
|Hot-desk, private desk and membership tiers available||Prices vary by location but start at $9 a day at NYC locations|
|Interior||From $5 a day|
|Window||From $6 a day|
|Office suite||Prices vary by location|
|Membership||From $207 monthly|
Receive a professional business address with access to mail handling, live call answering and business lounge access at any Regus Business Center in the world.
|Professional Address||From $37 monthly|
|Virtual Office||From $150 monthly|
|Virtual Office Plus||From $207 monthly|
Pros and cons
- Worldwide network. Regus locations are available around the world, with over 3,000 working spaces spread across 120 countries.
- Membership tiers. Regus offers an impressive array of service tiers available on a daily, monthly or annual basis.
- Regus app. The Regus app can help you book meeting rooms, desks and purchase business lounge passes around the world.
- Coffee and tea cost extra. While coffee and tea are available in the communal kitchen, they aren’t complimentary.
- Printing costs. Photocopying and printing services are accessible at Regus locations at a cost of $0.15 per black and white print and $0.99 per color print.
- Meeting room costs. Meeting rooms can be reserved by the hour but aren’t included in any Regus service tier. Expect to pay between $23 to $93 per hour, depending on the location.
- Limited office hours. Some Regus workspaces are open 24 hours, but this feature varies by location and may not be available near you.
What do people say about Regus?Regus is unfavorably reviewed across the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Trustpilot and Facebook. The BBB gives it an F rating for failing to respond to four complaints filed by Regus customers. It also receives a TrustScore of 3.8 out of 5 based on 4,414 reviews and a Facebook rating of 2.7 out of 5 based on 937 ratings.
The most frequent complaints? Regus customers criticize the company’s high rates, poor customer service and hidden fees.
Compare coworking spaces
This worldwide coworking provider is backed by an expansive 120-country network and a variety of service tiers for budgets and teams both large and small. But many of its amenities come at a cost and its customer reviews are predominantly negative.
Check out your coworking options with other providers to find the best fit for your business needs.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert