Recover mattress review
Kick back in a bed built to fuel your active lifestyle.
Don’t let aches and pains slow you down or keep you from enjoying your favorite activities. The Recover mattress was designed with you in mind. Its advanced edge support, individually-wrapped pocket coils and high-density foam offer the mix of support and comfort your body needs for a solid night’s rest and recovery.
Available through Klarna
What does Recover Mattress carry?
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
- Mattress protectors. Choose from four mattress protectors made of breathable, waterproof fabric. The Sleep Chill and Sleep Chill Plus include added cooling technology to help wick away heat and moisture while you sleep.
- Mattress encasement. Keep dirt, dander and even bed bugs out while protecting against spills and stains with one of Recover Mattress’s two mattress encasements.
- Pillows. The brand offers four pillows to choose from: the Sleep Calm Memory, the Sleep Chill Gel Memory Foam, the Sleep Plush + Gel Medium and the Sleep Plush + Gel Soft.
- Pillow protectors. Keep your pillow protected from stains and spills while maximizing airflow and comfort. Choose from the Sleep Calm pillow protector or the Sleep Chill protector with CoolMax fabric technology.
- Palm foundation. Easily assemble this sturdy foundation in minutes. It can be placed on top of your existing bed frame or used on its own to create a solid, flat surface for your mattress.
- Metal bed frame. A budget-friendly option for support.
Does Recover Mattress offer financing?
Yes — Recover Mattress partners with Klarna financing. Klarna lets you slice up your payments into four equal chunks, offering as low as 0% interest when you pay on time.
Choose the Klarna option at checkout to complete a quick application and receive an instant approval decision.
Take a look at our Klarna review to learn more about how it works.
Recover mattress features
What are the mattresses made of?
Recover is a hybrid mattress made of fabric-encased pocket springs in the center, steel coils at the head and foot, high-density foam and gel foam on top for a cool night’s sleep.
Do I need a box spring?
Nope — but if you already have one, you can use it.
How many years does a Recover mattress last?
Recover Mattress offers a 10-year limited warranty on its mattresses. Based on our research, we’ve found that the average hybrid mattress can last anywhere from six to 10 years before it might need to be replaced.
Can I rotate or flip the Recover mattress?
Don’t flip the mattress — it’s built with each layer in a specific order. But you can rotate it 180 degrees every few months if you’d like.
Prices and payment
The Recover mattress ranges from $599 for a twin to $1,699 for a California king.
Securely pay for your order using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Google Pay or Klarna financing.
Shipping and delivery
Can I get free delivery?
Yes. Shipping is free on all deliveries to the continental US.
Does Recover Mattress offer a trial period?
It does! Try your new mattress for 100 nights before committing to it.
Recover’s return policy
Take 100 nights to sleep on your new mattress and make sure it’s a great fit for you. If not, Recover will issue a full refund.
Mattress returns are free as long as you’re still within the 100-night trial period. You’ll need to pay for return shipping on pillows, protectors, foundations and bed frames.
Just a few things to note:
- No returns or refunds will be issued after 100 days.
- The mattress can’t be damaged or stained.
- Other non-mattress products, including the foundation, can be returned within 30 days — and you’re responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Only one mattress return per delivery address is permitted.
How to return items to Recover Mattress
Contact customer service at 561-508-0156 to request a return. The company will arrange for a pickup date and time or send you a free prepaid return shipping label if your mattress is still in the box.
Shipping costs and tracking
Shipping is free to the continental US.
Customers in Alaska and Hawaii can contact customer service for a shipping quote. Recover Mattress offers a partial shipping credit, but expect to pay a shipping fee for deliveries to these states.
Look for an email from Recover Mattress with tracking information once your order has shipped.
How can I contact customer support?
Call 561-508-0156, complete the secure contact form or live chat online to get in touch with Recover Mattress customer support.
What sets this brand apart?
The Recover mattress is designed with athletes in mind, offering enhanced durability and support to help your body recover. Its steel coils along the edge of the bed improve edge support and minimize that “roll off” feeling that some memory foam mattresses have.
What people say about this brand
Reviews for the Recover mattress are currently limited to a handful on the company’s website. Customers who have left a product review say that the mattress is comfortable, relieves shoulder pain and is easy to set up.
Why should I shop at Recover Mattress?
- Free shipping. All deliveries to the lower 48 are free.
- 100-night sleep trial. Get to know your new bed before fully committing to it.
- Enhanced edge support. Steel coils along the edge of the bed give improved edge support.
- Reviews are lacking. This company is relatively new to the online mattress world, so there aren’t many customer reviews just yet.
Is Recover better than Eight Sleep?
Both Recover Mattress and Eight Sleep make claims that their beds can help your body recover while you sleep. There are quite a few differences, though. The Recover mattress is comprised of two types of coils and two layers of foam, while Eight Sleep’s Smart Bed is made of three layers of premium foam. The Smart Bed also comes with sleep sensors to help you track and improve your sleeping habits.
Both beds have similar price tags. The Recover mattress is slightly more expensive at $1,299 for a queen compared to the $1,095 Smart Bed for the same size.
Still not sure? Compare more online mattress brands before springing for a new bed.
Frequently asked questions about Recover Mattress
Guide to buying a mattress online
Not sure Recover Mattress is right for you? Take a look at our guide to buying a mattress online, complete with shopping tips and side-by-side comparisons.
Gabrielle Pastorek is a staff writer at Finder, helping readers to round up the best deals, coupons, retailers, products and services to make sound financial decisions. She's written more than 800 articles on the site and is a quoted expert in Best Company and DealNews. She earned an MFA from the University of Pittsburgh, with essays and short stories published in The Collagist, Blue Monday Review, Blotterature and others. When she’s not writing, Gabrielle can be found out in the barn with her horse, Lucy.
Recover could be right for you if you’re looking for a mid-range hybrid mattress with enhanced edge support and cooling technology. And if you time your purchase just right during a sales event, you might be able to score a free pillow or two.
As a relatively new company, though, Recover has few third-party reviews around the web. So while you could be stumbling onto an uncovered gem, you won’t have many previous customer reviews to look to before making a purchase.