Radisson Rewards™ Visa® Card review
A no-annual-fee credit card with a low rewards rate.
- Get this card if you occasionally stay at Radisson hotels and you don’t want to pay an annual fee.
- Pick the Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature® Card if you want the best bang for your buck.
- Apply with a good credit score of 670 or higher.
Points as welcome offer
Up to 3x
Purchase APR (variable)
Kliment Dukovski is a credit cards writer. He's written over 600 articles to help readers find and compare the best credit cards. Kliment has also written on money transfers, home loans and more. Previously, he ghostwrote guides and articles on foreign exchange, stock market trading and cryptocurrencies.
With a Radisson membership, you earn 20x points on Radisson purchases. Add the Radisson Rewards™ Visa® Card and you earn an additional 3x points. You can boost your points even more with elite status. But even with a standard membership and this credit card, 23x points come to around 6% back in value without limits. This isn’t bad considering the card has a $0 annual fee.
The card also has a decent signup bonus and you can earn up to three free-night certificates per year. However, you need to spend $1,000 to earn each free night certificate.
Overall, this isn’t a spectacular card but it’s not that bad either. For those who occasionally stay at Radisson hotels and don’t want to pay an annual fee, this could be a decent credit card. But for those who want to get the best value, the Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature® Card is the better choice. That’s because you earn 35x points in total on Radisson purchases — a 10.5% back value — and you get to earn a four times higher signup bonus for a $75 annual fee.
Radisson Rewards™ Visa® Card benefits
- Signup bonus. Earn 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days when you open your account. With points valued at 0.3 cents on average, your signup bonus comes in around $90.
- Rewards. Earn 3x points at Radisson hotels and 1x points on everything else. Combined with the 20x points by simply being a Radisson Rewards member, you earn 23x points. This makes every Radisson purchase worth slightly higher than 6% back.
- Up to three free nights each year. Spend $1,000 and get one free night e-Certificate. You can get a maximum of three free night certificates per year.
- No annual fee. There’s no annual fee to own the card.
What to watch out for
- Foreign transaction fee. You’ll pay either a 2% fee for transactions in US dollars or a 3% fee in foreign currency for every transaction made abroad or online with foreign merchants.
- No intro APR period. This card doesn’t offer a 0% intro APR period on balance transfers or purchases. This isn’t a big deal since most travel cards lack this feature anyway.
How to apply for the Radisson Rewards™ Visa® Card
Applying for the card is simple. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the Radisson hotels website.
- Select the Rewards section.
- Find the card on this page and click Learn more.
- Select the Radisson Rewards™ Visa® Card and click Apply now.
- Fill out the application.
- Review the application and submit.
What credit score do I need?
Your chances of approval increase with a good credit score of 670 or higher.
Compare rewards credit cards
The Radisson Rewards™ Visa® Card is a decent credit card option for Radisson regulars who don’t want to pay an annual fee. But for a $75 annual fee, its sibling card, the Radisson Rewards Premier Visa Signature® Card, is a way more rewarding option.
Compare general travel cards to get more flexibility in your points redemption options.