Compare life insurance quotes from top-rated companies with the click of a button.
With so many options out there, choosing a life insurance policy can take time away from the important things in life — like time spent with family. When you use Quotacy to compare life insurance companies and policies, you can eliminate the headache, save time and find the best rate. The Quotacy team even corresponds with the life insurance company you choose and take care of all the paperwork. But you’ll be limited by the selection of insurance companies that Quotacy works with.
Quotacy might be for you if:
- Your life insurance rate increased due to your medical exam results.
- You’re feeling overwhelmed about choosing a life insurance provider.
- You’d like some help talking with your insurance company and filling out paperwork.
|Issue age||18 – 80 years old|
|Terms available||10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 years|
|Medical exam required||Depends on provider and policy|
|Temporary underwriting coverage||N/A|
Quotacy has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 2016 and holds an A+ rating there. As of June 2018, it doesn’t have any customer reviews or complaints filed against it.
According to other reviews from around the web, customers are happy with the friendly and helpful customer service they’ve received when working with Quotacy. Many mention that they were able secure a better life insurance rate using Quotacy than they had in the past. Users also appreciate its easy online quote process, which only takes a minute or two to complete and doesn’t ask you for personal information like your email or phone number.
What is Quotacy known for?
Quotacy is a brokerage company that’s been helping people make life insurance decisions since 2014. Brothers Jeremy and Ryan Hallett founded Quotacy under its parent company Hallett Financial Group, Inc. after having worked in the life insurance business for several years.
With their experience, the Hallett brothers wanted to bring simplicity and transparency to help you make decisions about choosing a life insurance policy.
- Compares top-rated life insurance providers for you. Quotacy helps you compare life insurance policies for 15 different companies to find you the best rate.
- Easily customize your policy options. Quotacy’s easy online quote process lets you enter details like the amount and length of coverage so you can stay within your budget.
- Online quote without giving up personal info. You won’t be asked for your name, email, phone number or other personal information to get an estimate quote.
- Excellent customer service. Online reviews for Quotacy rave about the company’s outstanding customer service team.
- You’ll only see comparisons for 15 providers. If you have a specific life insurance company you’d like to compare but its not on Quotacy’s list, this service may not be as helpful for you.
- Can’t get an online quote for permanent life insurance. You can only get an online quote for term life insurance. For a permanent policy, you’ll need to call Quotacy for a quote.
Life insurance companies like Quotacy
What life insurance coverage does Quotacy offer?
Quotacy helps you compare term life insurance plans from the following top-rated providers:
- Banner Life
- Haven Life
- John Hancock
- Lincoln Financial
- Minnesota Life
- Pacific Life
- United of Omaha
- U.S. Life
- William Penn
Depending on your policy preferences, Quotacy will offer a detailed list of pros, cons and options for each company that offers a life insurance policy that fits your parameters.
If you’d like to compare permanent life insurance policies, you’ll need to give the Quotacy team a call to discuss your options.
What’s not covered in my policy?
The details of each policy that Quotacy compares for you varies based on the insurance provider. However, most term life insurance policies available through one of Quotacy’s partners come with an accelerated death benefit rider. Other add ons that you may want to tack on to your policy could include:
- Child rider. Add your children onto your life insurance policy without having to purchase a completely separate policy for them.
- Premium waiver for disability. If you become disabled, you won’t have to pay your policy premium.
- Accidental death benefit rider. An additional amount paid to your beneficiary in the event that your death was caused by an accident.
Note that not all policies come with the option of converting your term life policy to a permanent life insurance policy. If this is important to you, make sure you read through the bulleted list for each company provided in Quotacy’s comparison table to see if it’s an option.
How can I get the best rate?
Each life insurance provider has its own set of standards and criteria to determine your risk. Some companies require a medical examination to determine your exact rate, while others just want you to answer a medical survey. Typically, life insurance providers look at these factors in determining your risk profile:
- Overall health. This includes any pre-existing medical conditions or any medications you’re taking, like for high blood pressure or cholesterol.
- Family health history. Providers look at your family’s history of certain health conditions, like heart disease or cancer, to help determine your risk.
- Tobacco and alcohol use. Rates are typically higher for smokers, and any history of alcohol abuse could lead insurers to deem you as a higher risk.
- Occupation and lifestyle. If you work in a dangerous field or have high-risk hobbies like skydiving or motocross, you may see higher rates.
- Driving record. A driving record with a DWI or other convictions within the past few years could cause your premiums to rise.
Quotacy factors in these main health components before it gives you a quote:
- Current or previous tobacco or nicotine use
- Height and weight
- Blood pressure or cholesterol medications
- Family history of heart disease, diabetes or cancer
How do I file a life insurance claim with Quotacy?
Since Quotacy is an insurance broker and doesn’t directly provide you with life insurance, you’ll need to file your insurance claim through your actual provider. However, if you need help or have any questions at all, Quotacy encourages customers to reach out to its customer service team via:
- Phone. Call 844-786-8229.
- Text. Send a message to 612-260-4575.
- Email. Use its online contact form by going to the Quotacy website and clicking Contact in the main nav.
- Live chat online. Go to its website and click the green circle in the lower right-hand corner of the page.
What other services does Quotacy offer?
Quotacy focuses on comparing your term life insurance options. However, it does note when specific policies allow for a conversion to a permanent life insurance plan. And if you’d rather just buy permanent life insurance, you can call the Quotacy team at 844-786-8229 to discuss your options.
If you’re new to the world of life insurance and aren’t quite sure where to start, or you have a policy and aren’t happy with your rates, Quotacy’s life insurance comparison tool could really come in handy. Plus, this online broker helps you fill out the paperwork and manage the back-and-forth communication with your insurance company.
If you already have an insurance provider in mind or are looking for an online quote for a permanent policy, Quotacy might not be for you.