Compare life insurance quotes from top-rated companies with help from an agent.
Get a quote if…
- You’d like to compare multiple providers while an agent guides you through the process.
Choose a different provider if…
- You want to compare permanent policies online.
|Free Quote||Online form|
|Insurance Products||Term, Whole, Final Expense, Disability Insurance|
|Issue Age||18 to 80|
|Coverage Amount||$50,000 to $25,000,000|
|Term Lengths||10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 years|
|Cost||$10.46 per month|
|Medical Exam Required||Depends on provider and policy|
|Customer Service Options||Phone, Online Form.|
|Policy Riders Offered||Yes|
What types of life insurance coverage does Quotacy offer?
Quotacy compares quotes from many different providers for the following types of life insurance:
- Term. A flexible policy that can last up to 40 years with a coverage amount of $50,000 to $65 million. You can lock in your rate at the time of purchase and it won’t change over the life of your policy. Term insurance is only valid for a specified amount of time and will expire when the term has ended.
- Whole. Permanent coverage that lasts your entire life, a whole policy builds cash value that you can borrow against. Like term, your premiums won’t increase during the life of your policy. However, this type of policy is much more expensive than term life insurance.
- Final expense. This coverage is a form of guaranteed whole life insurance. There is no required medical exam and you can’t be turned down due to health reasons. Premiums won’t increase, but the max coverage amount is only $15,000.
What riders can I add to my life insurance policy?
Quotacy matches you with an insurance provider, which will determine what riders you might be able to add to your policy. Some of the most common include:
- Accelerated death benefit. If you’re diagnosed with a chronic, critical or terminal illness, this rider allows you to tap into your benefits before death.
- Child term. This allows you to add term life insurance for your children.
- Waiver of premium. With this benefit, if you’re disabled or lose income because of an injury or illness, you will no longer have to pay your premiums.
- Disability income. This benefit supplies supplementary income in the event you are completely disabled.
How can I get the lowest rate?
Each life insurance provider has its own set of standards and criteria to determine your risk. Some companies require a medical examination to determine your exact rate, while others just want you to answer a medical survey. Typically, life insurance providers look at these factors in determining your risk profile:
- Overall health. This includes any pre-existing medical conditions or any medications you’re taking, like for high blood pressure or cholesterol.
- Family health history. Providers look at your family’s history of certain health conditions, like heart disease or cancer, to help determine your risk.
- Tobacco and alcohol use. Rates are typically higher for smokers, and any history of alcohol abuse could lead insurers to deem you as a higher risk.
- Occupation and lifestyle. If you work in a dangerous field or have high-risk hobbies like skydiving or motocross, you may see higher rates.
- Driving record. A driving record with a DWI or other convictions within the past few years could cause your premiums to rise.
Quotacy factors in these main health components before it gives you a quote:
- Current or previous tobacco or nicotine use
- Height and weight
- Blood pressure or cholesterol medications
- Family history of heart disease, diabetes or cancer
Pros and cons
- Compares top-rated life insurance providers for you. Quotacy helps you compare life insurance policies for 15 different companies to find you the best rate.
- Easily customize your policy options. Quotacy’s easy online quote process lets you enter details like the amount and length of coverage so you can stay within your budget.
- Online quote without giving up personal info. You won’t be asked for your name, email, phone number or other personal information to get an estimate quote.
- Excellent customer service. Online reviews for Quotacy rave about the company’s outstanding customer service team.
- You’ll only see comparisons for 15 providers. If you have a specific life insurance company you’d like to compare but its not on Quotacy’s list, this service may not be as helpful for you.
- Can’t get an online quote for permanent life insurance. You can only get an online quote for term life insurance. For a permanent policy, you’ll need to call Quotacy for a quote.
Life insurance companies like Quotacy
Quotacy reviews and complaints
Quotacy has a great reputation on TrustPilot, with 93% of over 1,000 customer reviews falling into the excellent category. Customers praise its easy, fast and helpful services.
Quotacy is also accredited with the Better Business Bureau and gets an A+ rating from the organization.
How does Quotacy protect my data?
Quotacy collects your personal information in order to provide quotes from the insurance providers it works with. Your personal info isn’t saved unless you decide to submit your application. Once you submit an application, your information won’t be sold but could be used to offer you other products and services. Quotacy notes that no system is completely secure, but there is “reasonable data security and privacy practices and procedures in place” to protect your personal data.
How do I sign up?
To compare quotes for term life insurance from Quotacy, you can fill out some info online and get results in about 5 minutes. If you want to get a quote for whole or final expense policies, you’ll need to give them a call at 844-786-8229.
- On Quotacy’s homepage, click Get your free quote now or Get Your Quote.
- Fill out some general information about yourself, including ZIP code, gender, birthdate and whether you are a smoker. Then click Show My Price.
- You’ll be presented with a base quote that you can then customize. If you’d like to continue, click Compare Policies, then click OK, Continue to answer a few health questions about your height and weight, smoking habits, heart health and family history.
- After answering the health questions, click View Policies to be presented with a list of quotes that you can customize to your desired length of coverage and coverage amount.
- If you’re happy with one of the quotes, click Choose to get started on your application.
I’ve signed up. What happens next?
Once you’ve completed the application and are approved, set up your online account. There you can manage your policy and possibly set up auto-pay to ensure payments are made on time.
Which life insurance providers does Quotacy work with?
Quotacy helps you compare term life insurance plans from the following top-rated providers:
- Banner Life
- Haven Life
- John Hancock
- Lincoln Financial
- Minnesota Life
- Pacific Life
- United of Omaha
- U.S. Life
- William Penn
Depending on your policy preferences, Quotacy will offer a detailed list of pros, cons and options for each company that offers a life insurance policy that fits your parameters.
If you’d like to compare permanent life insurance policies, you’ll need to give the Quotacy team a call to discuss your options.
How do I file a life insurance claim with Quotacy?
Since Quotacy is an insurance broker and doesn’t directly provide you with life insurance, you’ll need to file your insurance claim through your actual provider. However, if you need help or have any questions at all, Quotacy encourages customers to reach out to its customer service team via:
- Phone. Call 844-786-8229.
- Text. Send a message to 612-260-4575.
- Email. Use its online contact form by going to the Quotacy website and clicking Contact in the main nav.
- Live chat online. Go to its website and click the green circle in the lower right-hand corner of the page.
More about Quotacy
Quotacy is a brokerage company that’s been helping people make life insurance decisions since 2014. Brothers Jeremy and Ryan Hallett founded Quotacy under its parent company Hallett Financial Group, Inc. after having worked in the life insurance business for several years.
With their experience, the Hallett brothers wanted to bring simplicity and transparency to help you make decisions about choosing a life insurance policy.
If you’re new to the world of life insurance and aren’t quite sure where to start, or you have a policy and aren’t happy with your rates, Quotacy’s life insurance comparison tool could really come in handy. Plus, this online broker helps you fill out the paperwork and manage the back-and-forth communication with your insurance company.
If you already have an insurance provider in mind or are looking for an online quote for a permanent policy, Quotacy might not be for you.