PureVPN: Virtual Private Network Provider
Protect your internet browsing with 24/7 live support, but your payment options may be limited.
PureVPN offers a comprehensive VPN service with an impressive list of features like the number of servers in different countries. Unlock a world of movies, music, TV shows and games, keep your personal information and browsing data confidential, and do it all for a great price.
What are PureVPN‘s pricing and plans?PureVPN offer the one VPN service. The longer you sign up, the cheaper the subscription gets. The 12 month VPN plan gives the best value for money.PureVPN gives you free Smart DNS when you get the 12-month subscription. Smart DNS unblocks particular streaming channels on your Internet Service Provider’s IP address so you can access multi-region websites. This means you don’t have to manually change between servers in different countries when you want to access content in another region. For example, you can only watch ABC streaming within the US. But Smart DNS allows you to access region-blocked content in other countries, and it works on most operating systems and devices.
|Plan Length||Plan Cost||Main Features|
|1 Month||$10.95 – per month||This is the most expensive plan from PureVPN.|
|1 Year||$69.95 – per year||Cheaper than the monthly subscription with the same list of features.|
|2 Years||$79.92 – every 2 years||This plan works out to be only $3.33 per month, which is pretty good value when you think about the free Smart DNS service when you sign up.|
PureVPN‘s payment methods
You can use the following payment methods to pay for your PureVPN subscription.
- American Express
How do I cancel my subscription to PureVPN?
You can cancel your PureVPN subscription at any time.
- Visit the PureVPN website.
- Log in to your account.
- Go to My Products and Services.
- Select Request Cancellation.
You will be contacted shortly after by a PureVPN customer service representative to cancel your subscription.
PureVPN‘s operating systems and platforms
You can use PureVPN on the following platforms.
- Mac OS
- Android TV
- Amazon Firestick
PureVPN pros and cons
- 24/7 live chat. The PureVPN live-chat Technical Support Executive we spoke to was knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions about the PureVPN service.
- Unlimited data transfer. PureVPN offers unlimited data downloads and uploads using through their VPN service. You can stream as many hours of TV or watch as many movies as you can manage.
- Multiple devices. You can add up to ten devices to your PureVPN account. You can benefit from internet privacy and security no matter the device you’re using.
- Money back guarantee. PureVPN gives you a thirty-one day money back guarantee, where some providers only offer a seven day money back guarantee.
- Limited payment options. Some providers allow you to pay for service via cryptocurrency or other unconventional methods, but the PureVPN website only lists four traditional payment methods — three major credit cards and PayPal.
How do I set up Smart DNS on a Mac?
Smart DNS is a great way to access content from all over the world. Setting up a Smart DNS depends on your operating system. Here’s how to do it on a Mac.
- Log in to the PurnVPN Client Area.
- Select the Smart DNS menu option in the Quick Navigation menu.
- Get your local IP. A quick Google search for ‘what’s my IP’ will let you know what your IP address is.
- Insert your local IP address into the option titled IP to Whitelist on the PureVPN SmartDNS page and choose Allow your IP.
- Navigate to the Network menu in System Preferences and select DNS Network.
- Select the + icon to add a primary and secondary DNS.
- Paste the PureVPN SmartDNS Primary and Secondary DNS from the PureVPN Client Area into the Network DNS Servers area.
- Apply the setting.
If you have a system other than Mac, you can find out how to setup Smart DNS for your system on the PureVPN website.
Compare VPN services now
Compare VPN services by monthly price, free trials, simultaneous logins, crypto payments or recommended encryption. Select Go to site to learn more about a particular service.