Be a trendsetter with ever-changing styles from PLT.
This online fashion retailer launched in the UK in 2012 and quickly expanded to the US, Australia and France. Its trendy clothing is targeted to ladies who want to get the latest looks from the runway at an affordable price. While its range of red-hot styles and bold colors is impressive, some customers say the quality can be a bit lacking.
At customers expense
- Student discount available
- Plus, tall and petite sizes
- Frequent sales
- No free shipping or returns
What can you buy
- Women’s clothing. PLT makes it easy to shop fierce looks inspired by your fave celebs. Sort your search by Instagram collection to see what stars like Lizzo, Felicity Hayward, Sofia Jamora and many more are wearing — straight from PrettyLittleThing’s rack. Or browse by occasion, size, color or brand. Easily filter your search to find everything from sexy lingerie to a classic tee and jeans.
- Shoes. While there’s no shortage of style options here, shoe sizes are somewhat limited — available in US women’s 5 to 10.
- Accessories. Find everything you need to complete the look, from dollar-sign earrings to 80s favorites like fanny packs and scrunchies — all at low prices.
- Beauty. PrettyLittleThing offers its own PLT Beauty line in addition to a few leading brands like Morphe, L’Oreal and NYX.
Shipping, payments and returns
Can I get free delivery?
No. PrettyLittleThing doesn’t currently offer free shipping to the US.
|Shipping option||Delivery speed||Cost|
|USA standard||5-7 business days||$6.99|
|USA express||3 business days||$14.99|
|Canada standard||5-7 business days||$19.99|
|Canada express||3-4 business days||$34.99|
Track your order from the orders page on PLT’s website. Enter your order number and click Track.
Pay for your order on PrettyLittleThing’s secure website using:
PrettyLittleThing is a member of Verified by Visa and Secure by Mastercard, adding an extra layer of security to your online shopping experience. PLT also uses industry standard encryption systems to keep your personal information safe.
Returning your order
PLT accepts returns made within 28 days of purchase. A return label will be included in your shipment, but you’ll have to cover the cost of shipping.
There are a few exceptions on returns, though:
- Grooming products, pierced jewelry and swimwear can’t be returned if the hygiene seal is broken.
- Beauty products and accessories are nonreturnable.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors to be eligible for a return.
Can I exchange for a different color or size?
No, exchanges aren’t currently accepted. You’ll have to return your previous item and place a new order.
How do I return an item to PrettyLittleThing?
Follow these steps to make an online return:
- Head to the PLT return portal.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. You’ll need to have your order number and address handy.
- Package your return items with all original tags intact. Include a copy of your packing slip.
- Pay the $4 return shipping fee online with a credit card or PayPal.
- Print your return shipping label and attach it to the package.
- Drop your package in the mail.
What sets PrettyLittleThing apart?
PrettyLittleThing is known for its wide selection of on-trend styles, usually available at a lower price point than at many high-end retailers. Fashionistas always on the go will love The Edit, where they can find inspo and the latest trends from PrettyLittleThing’s social channels, blog and lookbook.
What do people say about this brand?
Customers love the affordable finds and unique styles. But numerous online reviewers complain about the quality of the clothing and customer service responsiveness.
With hundreds of new items added daily, PrettyLittleThing appeals to budget- and style-conscious shoppers. But while there’s plenty to choose from here, some online reviews say the quality of the clothing wasn’t exactly what they’d expected.
If you’re still on the hunt for affordable clothing, check out these top-rated sites for budget-friendly fashion.