Why wait for official sales to drop when you can start saving now?
Are you an early bird when it comes to holiday shopping? If you’d rather start crossing items off your list now than wait for the Black Friday rush, you’re in luck. Lots of stores offer pre-Black Friday deals and discounts, so you can get ahead and save!
The top pre-Black Friday sales
The online giant already has live sales that change daily leading up to Black Friday. Browse through its Deals of the Day discounts and scoop up hot items fast, since these deals won’t last long.
The “Better than Black Friday Sale.” is eBay’s early promotion. If you’re in the market for big-ticket items like TVs, computers and other tech items, check out this sale. This online retailer just might beat out many of its top competitors with ultra-low prices well before the shopping holiday officially hits.
Some of the hottest discounts to look for from eBay are:
- Samsung 32-inch Smart LED HD TV with Wi-Fi: $175 (Target’s price = $179)
- Ninja Coffee Bar bundle with recipe book: $82.99 (Target’s price = $99.99)
- Nest Thermostat E: $119.99 (Target’s price = $139)
- 1 carat 10K diamond studs: $349.99 (JCPenny’s price = $599)
Pre-Black Friday deals have already dropped at Walmart, so hurry to its website or your local store for some early savings on just about everything.
You can already start saving on just about everything that Home Depot has to offer. Just a few presale highlights are:
- Four-piece kitchen suites, including refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher: Save around $1,500, depending on brand
- Instantly save $60 to $500 on appliances, depending on how many you buy
- Milwaukee M18 18-volt lithium-ion cordless combo tool kit: $549 (save $450)
- DEWALT 15-amp corded 12 in. sliding compound miter saw with bonus rolling stand: $399 (save $199)
Prices will start dropping on November 19th, and they’ll run right through Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you buy a Lenovo Smart Display between November 14th and the 21th, you’ll score two free Google Home Minis.
Appliances and tools are discounted the entire month of November, plus Lowe’s will release a Black Friday preview from November 15th to the 21st. This is a great time to snap up last-minute holiday decor and home gadgets like the Nest thermostat, Ring doorbell and Google Home Mini.
This retailer is really getting into the holiday spirit, offering several early bird and official Black Friday sales events:
- November 15 to 20: Pre-Party Sale. Save 40% off your entire purchase, online and in store.
- November 15 to 18: Early Access Sale. Old Navy cardmembers get early access to savings, with 50% off their purchase when using their Old Navy credit card online and in stores.
- November 21 to 23: Official Black Friday Sale. Score 50% off your entire purchase, online and in stores, plus thousands of styles start at just $5.
- November 23 only: Cozy Socks One Dolla Holla. Cozy socks are $1, in-store only. Plus, Old Navy will donate $1 to Boys & Girls Clubs for every pair purchased, up to $1 million.
Pre-Black Friday discounts start on November 16th, so check these early deals on TVs, laptops, Galaxy smartphones and more. Just note that some early deals won’t be released until the 18th or 22nd, so browse through the sneak peeks on Samsung’s website to make sure you get the most bang for your holiday buck.
Score early savings on electronics at Microsoft starting on November 18th. Some of the biggest deals to be on the lookout for are:
- Surface laptop 2: Save up to $300
- Xbox One X: Save $100 plus bundle specials
- Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass: $1 for 1 month
If you’re shopping for Microsoft products at other retailers like Best Buy, it’s worth seeing if they’ll price match these deals.
As in years past, Newegg will launch pre-Black Friday deals that will change every day leading up to the big event, starting on November 19th.
GameStop’s early Black Friday deals start on November 18, 2018 and will run through November 26. Most of the deals are expected to be similar to competitors’, but you’ll get the perk of being able to shop early at GameStop.
There are a few stand-out deals, though, that you won’t want to miss:
- 1TB Xbox One Minecraft bundle: $199
- 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man bundle: $199
- PSVR bundle: $249
GameStop is also offering a “30% whatever you can stuff in a bag” promo. There are some exceptions, but this could be a fun and cheap way to shopping for lots of stocking stuffers.
New York & Company
Starting on Wednesday, November 21st, save up to 75% on everything online and in stores. Official Black Friday doorbusters will kick off at 7 a.m. EST Thanksgiving Day.
Should I shop early or wait for Black Friday sales?
It depends on the item you’re looking for. Gaming consoles, for example, will likely be the same price now as they will be on Black Friday, other big-ticket electronics like TVs, laptops and smartphones might keep dropping in price as the month progresses.
If you’re not sure, try searching for the retailer’s previous Black Friday offers on similar items, to see if you want to hold out for Black Friday or snap up an amazing deal as soon as you see it.
Top Black Friday deals so far
Official Black Friday deals will continue to roll in over the next few days, so check back for the latest and greatest sales as we catch word.
20% off first purchase with email sign up
Save up to 25% off mattresses
Advent Calendar now: $40
15% off any order for customers
Free shipping with $50 and over order
Extra 10% off for new customers
Apple sale event: Save on Apple products and accessories
Savings on iMacs, iPads, iPhones and more
Shop Apple devices and accessories now available at Amazon
Shop from the official Apple Store on Amazon and take advantage of your Prime benefits
Free shipping with orders of $150 and over
Free shipping with orders of $40 and over on DVDs, CDs and Blu-rays
Up to 50% off select men's shoes
Up to 70% off great gifts
Up to 70% off sports and recreation gear
5% off everything with Target REDcard
Free shipping on all orders over $50
Frequently asked questions