Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Radix (XRD) in Poland
Learn how to buy Radix (XRD) in our step-by-step guide.
You can buy Radix (XRD) on a cryptocurrency exchange like Gate.io. These specialised marketplaces allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and work similar to stock trading platforms.
Radix is essentially a public, decentralized blockchain that can help facilitate the creation of unique dApps that can be used within the global decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem. Here's how to buy Radix.
How to buy Radix in 4 easy steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
- Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy Radix is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
- Create an account To create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
- Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit zł using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency payments are widely accepted.
- Buy Radix You can now exchange your funds for Radix. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your Radix to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Radix in Poland
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade XRD by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How do I find the best places to buy Radix?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in Poland to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy Radix?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading Radix.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing XRD with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
Where can I buy Radix with a credit or debit card?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy XRD with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are popular deposit methods to buy XRD on the following exchanges:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase XRD by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for XRD on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy Radix?
The easiest way to buy XRD is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Before buying XRD, you may want to check the market conditions. To help you decide if now is the right time to buy, you can take a look at our Analysis tools to get an idea of how the price of Radix has been performing recently.
Best Radix wallets to store your XRD
You can keep your XRD on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can learn more about wallets and compare them with our comprehensive guide.
Is Radix a good investment?
XRD is the native cryptocurrency associated with the Radix ecosystem and is subject to a lot of volatility which is common within the crypto market. Here are some key points to bear in mind before investing in the asset:
- Solid infrastructure: According to data available onlineavailable online Radix serves as a base layer protocol utilizing a technology called ‘Temp’ at its core. As a result, it is able to support smart contract development all while allowing it to maintain a high level of efficiency (even during its testnet trials)
- Multi faceted token utilityThe project’s native token ‘XRD’ can be used by holders to participate in a variety of different functions within the Radix ecosystem. For example, they can be staked to earn inflation rewards as well as used for the protocol’s overall governance.
- Sophisticated consensus design:Radix makes use of a three-phase consensus framework called ‘Cerebus’ which is designed to help provide users with an extremely high level of network security and privacy — all while allowing the platform to scale at will. Furthermore, the environment is fully smart contract compatible, allowing developers to come up with a range of dApps as well as various decentralized assets.
- Solid backing team:As per the official project website project website Radix is helmed by a number of industry veterans including CEO Davio Larnout who has previously worked as an AI strategist and tech lead for many industry giants include PwC; COO Florian Goossens a data scientist previously affiliated with a number of startups and CTO Laurent Sorber who holds a PhD in Tensors from KU Leuven and was previously affiliated with KBC's world renowned data center in Dubai.
Additional information about Radix can be found using our XRD analysis tools.
Today's Radix price versus ATH
Compare today's price of Radix ($0.062124 USD) against its all-time-high price of $0.651264 USD on 14 November 2021. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer XRD is to reaching its ATH again.
ATH date: November 14, 2021
Radix ATH: $0.651264
How to trade, convert or sell RadixYou can convert or sell your XRD with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have XRD on.
- If you store your Radix in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of XRD you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Radix.
- Complete your transaction and move your XRD to a wallet for storage.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Radix, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of XRD is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Radix or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
ADAPad (ADAPAD) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ADAPad, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ADAPAD.
ApeCoin (APE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy ApeCoin, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on APE.
Fodl Finance (FODL) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Fodl Finance, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on FODL.
Paribus (PBX) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Paribus, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on PBX.
Nominex (NMX) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Nominex, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on NMX.
JET (JET) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy JET, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on JET.
Cardstarter (CARDS) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Cardstarter, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on CARDS.
Router Protocol (ROUTE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Router Protocol, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on ROUTE.
Loom Network (OLD) (LOOMOLD) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy Loom Network (OLD), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on LOOMOLD.
SafeCoin (SAFE) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy SafeCoin, lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on SAFE.
Ask an Expert