Pixie Market’s breezy, runway-quality styles will give your closet new life and earn you plenty of compliments. But check for coupon codes, because these styles are high-end priced, too.
Popular Pixie Market coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|10 May 2018||Sign up for the newsletter and get 10% off your first order||********|
What can I buy at Pixie Market?
Pixie Market sells super-trendy women’s clothing, outerwear and accessories. Available styles include:
- Ruffle dresses
- Sweater dresses
How do I use my promo code?
What is Pixie Market?
Pixie Market began as a tiny NYC boutique in 2006 and has since evolved into a hallmark online fashion brand. Nearly everything Pixie Market sells is designed and made in-house, and instead of having to wait until next season for a fresh selection of cute dresses, jackets and handbags, you can shop brand-new styles every week.
Delivery and shipping
Shipping is free on continental-US orders over $75, and all international orders over $200.
|Destination||Free Shipping Order Minimum||Cost for all other orders||Delivery time|
|Continental US||$75||$8||3–5 business days|
|All other countries||$200||$25–$35||Varies|
After making your purchase, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email. From there, you can track the status of your delivery. It generally takes up to 24 hours for tracking updates to appear.
Pay for your Pixie Market order with a Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Discover credit card or through your PayPal account. When purchasing through your PayPal account, you’ll be redirected to PayPal’s website to complete your purchase securely
Returns and refunds
You can return full-price items within 14 days of receipt for domestic orders and 21 days for international orders. Pixie Market only issues refunds for items that have not been worn, altered or washed. Swimwear, jewelry, hair accessories, hats and bodysuits are not returnable.
You can exchange an item for the same item in a different size or color only. Exchanges aren’t available for international orders.
Shipping, handling and customs charges are non-refundable, and you have to pay for return shipping.
In order to return an item, you need to follow the directions on the return/exchange form included with your original package. Fill out the form completely and include it with the items you’re returning or exchanging in a secured envelope or shipping box. Mail the items to:
1117 E. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90021
What sets this brand apart?
Pixie Market designs and makes most of its products in-house so it’s better able to offer high-quality fashion without the high-quality price tag. Its mission is for you to get compliments from perfect strangers every time you wear their trendsetting styles.
Pros and Cons
- Unique styles you won’t see anywhere else. This online boutique aims to set the standard for new wardrobe trends by combining vintage fashion with a contemporary twist.
- Continuously updated items. Pixie Market launches new products each week.
- Free shipping. As long as you spend $75 on domestic orders — or $200 for international, shipping is free.
- Discount on pre-order items. Pre-order items are styles that are coming soon to the website. When you purchase a Pre-order item, you’ll receive a 15% discount applied to the item when you checkout. This is not available to international customers yet.
- Limited sizing. Pixie Market’s fashions tend to run small and aren’t available in plus sizes.
- Returns aren’t free. You’ll have to pay to ship items back for return.
If you’re looking for the hottest new styles, look no further than Pixie Market. They have an ever-evolving line of trendy looks to satisfy your fashion needs.