Get 3% cash back on gas, 2% on groceries and 1% on everything else while supporting Susan G. Komen.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
- Get this card if you want generous cash back rewards while supporting a good cause.
- Pick something else if you’re looking for a more specialized rewards program.
If you spend a lot on gas and groceries, Bank of America’s Pink Ribbon BankAmericard Cash Rewards card could be a way to benefit from generous cash back while supporting a worthy cause. It features low fees, tiered rewards that never expire and an online cash bonus — with a percentage of your purchases donated toward the Susan G. Komen, the largest breast cancer organization in the US.
|Product Name||Pink Ribbon BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Credit Card|
|Intro APR for Balance Transfer||0% Intro APR for first 12 statement closing dates (with whichever is greater, $10 or 3% balance transfer fee)|
|Balance Transfer Rate (not intro)||14.24% to 24.24% variable|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||14.24% to 24.24% variable|
|Cash Advance Rate||17.24% to 26.24% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 25 days|
|Returned Payment Fee||$27|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Returned Payment Fee||$27|
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater|
The Pink Ribbon BankAmericard Cash Rewards card is a solid choice if you’re looking for cash rewards tied to a commitment to fight breast cancer.
- Cash back on your spending. Get 3% cash back at gas stations, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 1% everywhere else for the first $2,500 in combined purchases each quarter.
- $150 online cash bonus. Spend at least $500 in the first 90 days after opening your account, and get a cash bonus of $150.
- 10% bonus for BofA customers. Redeem your cash back into a BofA checking or savings account for a 10% cash bonus — and up to 75% for Preferred Rewards clients.
- Donate to breast cancer research. Cardholders have donated more than $7 million to Susan G. Komen since 2009 without paying a cent out of their own pockets.
You’ll also like …
- $0 p.a. annual fee. You’ll pay no annual fees for the life of the card.
- 0% intro APR. Pay no interest for a year on all purchases and balance transfers made in your first 60 days.
- BofA security and protection. Access BofA’s $0 Liability Guarantee, ShopSafe and overdraft protection, among other digital safeguards.
What to watch out for
- High interest. The card comes with an APR of up to 14.24% to 24.24% variable — something to keep in mind if you don’t pay off your balance each month.
- Fees for late and returned payments. Avoid stiff fees of up to $38 by keeping on top of your payments.
Consider other cards if …
- You’re looking for specific rewards. This is a general rewards card for those interested in donating to breast cancer research. If you’re looking for travel or other specialized rewards, look elsewhere.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for the Pink Ribbon BankAmericard Cash Rewards Card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A legal resident of the US.
You’ll need to submit personal and financial information that includes:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Proof of stable employment.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
How to apply for the card
1. Search for the Pink Ribbon BankAmericard Cash Rewards Card on Bank of America’s site and click Apply Now.
2. Start by completing your personal contact information, and then move through providing your employment and financial details and whether you’d like to add an authorized cardholder. Read through and accept the terms and conditions, and click Review your information.
3. Review your information and submit your application.
How long will it take to be approved?
Bank of America automates conditional credit approval online, which means that you could see a provisional decision on your application in minutes.
I got the card. Now what?
- Make timely payments. Register your online BofA account to manage your spending, see how close you are to rewards and more 24/7.
- Avoid unnecessary interest. At the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- Avoid fees. Avoid hefty fees of up to $38 for late and returned payments with autopay.
- Customer service. Visit BofA’s customer service section, call 1-800-432-1000 for support, or connect on Facebook or Twitter.
If you’re looking to support the fight against breast cancer and get generous rewards on gas, groceries and everyday spending, the Pink Ribbon BankAmericard is worth a look.