Zero Fees on Your 1st Money Transfer
Wise is an online money transfer specialist aiming to disrupt the industry, offering the exact exchange rate you can see on Google. This is unique among money transfer companies and banks, which normally add a percentage on top of the exchange rate as an extra fee.
If you’re looking at Wise for the next time you send money overseas, check out what promo codes are available below.
Wise discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any Wise promo codes right now. Check back regularly for updates or take advantage of another money transfer offer.
How do I use my Wise discount code?
Use your promo code for a discount on Wise international money transfer fees.
- Click “Get deal”.
- You’ll be taken to Wise’s website.
- Create an account.
- Set up your transfer and receive your discount.
Wise pros and cons
- Easy to use. Wise’s site is user-friendly and transparent with the fees clearly visible.
- Offers the mid-market rate. You won’t be able to find a better exchange rate than the one offered by Wise.
- No minimum transfer amount. This makes it well-suited to smaller transfers that other providers might not allow.
- Bank transfers only. Funds are sent to your recipient’s bank account, with no option for cash pickups.
- Limited number of currencies. Wise is great for the more popular currencies, but for the less popular currencies, you may need to use another company.
How do Wise money transfers work?
- Choose your currencies. Begin the transfer process by selecting the currency you are using (e.g. AUD) and the currency your recipient will receive from a drop-down menu.
- Submit your recipient’s information. Enter their personal and financial details, including their bank’s IBAN number.
- Enter your payment info. Confirm the details of your transfer and your payment method.
- Send your money to Wise. You’ll be given Wise’s account details.
- Your recipient will receive the money. Your transfer will be deposited into your recipient’s bank account.
What is Wise’s refund policy?
If you cancel your transfer after you’ve paid Wise but before your funds are delivered to your recipient, Wise will refund your full amount. Simply reach out to Wise as soon as possible to initiate your cancellation and refund.
Check out other money transfer options
Don’t forget to check other options, so you can make an informed decision and increase your savings.
More guides on Finder
Sugi cryptocurrency card wallet – October 2021 review
Want to actually use your crypto? The Sugi cryptocurrency card, hard cold wallet might be for you.
How to buy Cardano (ADA) in the Philippines
Cardano (ADA) is an entirely new cryptocurrency network built from scratch. See what makes it unique, and where you can buy it.
Blockchain Lockbox hardware wallet review
Find out what this simple and affordable entry-level hardware wallet can offer.
iRemit international money transfers review
Make simple and small transfers to the Philippines through the IREMITX app.
Review: Celsius Network cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform
An in-depth review of one of the most popular lending and interest earning platforms in cryptocurrency.
Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
Ethereum (ETH) price prediction 2021
What affects the value of Ethereum (ETH) and how might the price of ETH fluctuate in the year ahead? Find out in this comprehensive guide.
AscendEX (BitMax) Cryptocurrency Exchange Review
A complete review of the AscendEX exchange, covering trading and DeFi features, associated fees, regulation and security. Is AscendEX right for you?
Axie Infinity guide: How to play and earn
Axie Infinity is an RPG game that is currently dominating the NFT sector. Discover what Axies are, what makes them unique and how you can earn money simply by playing.
Gemini vs Coinbase
We compare these two large cryptocurrency exchanges to see how their fees, features and customer support stack up.
Ask an Expert