Get $100 credit
Slack codes and deals
About Slack Coupon Codes
Slack is a team communication platform. It facilitates instant, multi-media and multi-channel messaging between team members and colleagues on multiple devices. It is used daily by over 500,000 users to keep up-to-date and collaborate on projects of all sizes. Messages are archived, searchable and can be separated into different channels for better clarity and organisation.
- Instant chat platform for an unlimited number of users.
- Searchable message archive with a 10,000 message limit (free version) or unlimited messages (paid version).
- Multi-team support.
- Free native apps for MAC, iOS, and Android.
- Simple usage statistics (paid version only).
- Guest access (paid version only).
- Priority support (paid version only).
- Notifications for your computer or smartphone.
- Share images, videos, documents, and tools from external applications, such as Google Drive, Mailchimp, and Phabricator with your team members.
What can I buy from Slack?
Slack comes in three different versions to suit different needs:
- Lite: Full access to the messaging platform for an unlimited number of people for an unlimited amount of time, for free.
- Standard: Enjoy extra features (such as unlimited message archives and unlimited integration) for $6.67 per user per month.
- Plus: Take advantage of advanced user options for $12.50 per user per month.
How can I take advantage of Slack for free?
It is free to sign up for Slack and to use its basic (lite) service. First you need to sign up:
- Simply go to the website and enter your email address and company name.
- Check your email and click on the link that is sent to you.
- Choose your team name and click ‘Next’.
- Continue through the sign-up process. Choose your URL, your team’s domain name for emails, usernames, and passwords.
Congratulations! You are signed up for Slack and have access to its messaging service.
How do I use Slack?
Slack is designed to be user-friendly and it’s very simple to use. You can use the features of the message boards online, or you can download the app.
Type your messages in the field at the bottom of the page. You can create channels to organise different topics of conversation in the left-hand side menu bar. Once a channel has been created you can select it from the menu to continue the topic of conversation.
Use the search field in the top right-hand corner of the page to type in keywords and search for old messages.
If you are having trouble, or would like to know how to use Slack more effectively, click on the ‘Help’ icon in the top right-hand corner of any page for troubleshooting and user tips.
Slack Review | Pros and Cons
- Try it for free. You can use the basic version of Slack, for free, for as long as you want. You can also use the free version to try the service out to see if you would like to upgrade to a more advanced version.
- Don’t pay for what you don’t use. If you have signed up for the paid version, but some of your team is not active, your account won’t be charged for those members.
- Not-for-profits may be eligible for a discount. If your team is a not-for-profit, visit Slack’s website to see if you qualify for a discount on their service.
- Spread the word and earn rewards. Earn credits and vouchers to use on your Slack account when a friend signs up on your recommendation.
- Lose old messages with the free version. The lite version is free, but has a message archive limit of 10,000 messages. If being able to search your team’s whole message archive is important, you might consider upgrading.
What forms of payment does Slack accept?
- American Express
What is the Slack returns policy?
Slack monitors the activity on your account and will not charge you for a member that is not actively using the service. Refunds are not available but your account may be credited if you have payed in advance for a team or member that is not using the service.
More guides on Finder
Cryptosteel – September 2021 review
Find out the pros and cons of the Cryptosteel wallet, including price, security features, competition and more.
Review: CoinField cryptocurrency exchange
Learn more about the CoinField cryptocurrency exchange in this review.
Nexo review: Is it safe for high interest returns?
Nexo is a cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform that offers high interest rates on cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and fiat. We review the features available and look at how safe your funds would be on the platform.
Metamask wallet review and guide
All you need to know about Metamask – the browser extension digital wallet and a user-friendly bridge to the world of Ethereum decentralised applications.
Boxing Day Sales 2021 | Deals to be revealed
Find all the best sales, deals and offers in one place for fashion, electronics, travel, beauty, homewares and toys.
Lumin discount codes and coupons September 2021 | FREE shipping on orders over $25
Lumin has a great range of skincare for men. Revitalise your skin with these fantastic products and see results in 30 days.
Ria Money Transfer promo codes September 2021
How much could you save on your next Ria international money transfer? Check out these promo codes to find out.
Remitly promo codes and discounts September 2021
Don’t pay too much for a money transfer. Check out the latest Remitly promo codes and discounts.
How to buy Tezos (XTZ)
A beginner’s guide to Tezos (XTZ) tokens, how they work, and where and how you can buy XTZ in the Philippines.
How to buy and sell Nexo (NEXO)
Want a comprehensive explanation of how to buy, sell and store Nexo tokens (NEXO)? You’ll find it here.
Ask an Expert