Take advantage of PSBank personal loans’ Prime Rebate, where you can get rebates when you make advance or excess payments.
Recognised as the strongest thrift bank in the Philippines for the 6th consecutive year, PSBank (Philippine Savings Bank) offers a range of financial services such as personal loans, investments and business solutions. Its multi-purpose personal loans come with a rebate feature, helping you save when you make advance or excess payments. So if you’re looking for options to help finance your personal expenses, a PSBank personal loan could be just what you’re looking for.
Find out about its personal loan offerings on this page.
finder does not currently have access to this personal loan provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Types of personal loans from PSBank
Interested in applying for a PSBank personal loan? Below is a brief overview of the products offered.
- Personal loan. An unsecured personal loan facility with a revolving credit line and fixed term, PSBank’s Flexi Personal Loan also comes with rebates when you make additional or advance payments. You can borrow amounts from PHP20,000 to PHP250,000. However, loan terms are only limited to either 24 or 36 months.
- Auto loan. PSBank provides financing for both new and used cars. Flexible loan terms are available from 12 to 60 months.
Features of PSBank personal loan
PSBank personal loans come with a range of benefits that make them competitive products to consider. Here are some of the features from which you can benefit.
- Revolving line of credit. The amount you’re allowed to borrow increases or decreases depending on the amount you have already paid. This gives you more flexibility and control over your loan.
- Rebates. Prime Rebate is one of the unique features that come with PSBank’s personal loans. This means that you can earn rebates when you pay in advance or make an excess payment.
- Fast turnaround. Your loan application is typically approved within one to three working days, so there’s no need to wait too long before finding out how your application went. Once approved, it’ll take another five to nine working days (depending on your location) to receive your PSBank Flexi ATM card and temporary PIN.
Other products offered by PSBank
PSBank offers a wide array of other financial products, such as:
- Deposits. PSBank has a broad range of savings (including peso, USD and euro savings), checking and time deposit accounts to cater for various needs.
- Cards. Although PSBank only has one credit, debit and prepaid option to choose from, you will benefit from the extra flexibility and perks if you’re a regular user without high reward expectations.
- Home loans. You can borrow from PHP500,000 to a maximum of PHP25,000,000, up to 80% of your property’s appraisal value. The loan may be used for a variety of housing needs, such as property acquisition, construction, renovation, equity or refinancing.
- Investments. PSBank offers various investment products and services that can help you manage your assets or diversify your portfolio.
- Other products. Corporate banking accounts, escrow contracts, remittance services and other financial packages are available at PSBank.
How to apply for a personal loan from PSBank
If you’ve found a personal loan to apply for from PSBank’s suite of products, you can get started by completing the online application form. You’ll need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- At least 22 and not more than 54 years old upon loan maturity
- Filipino citizen
- If employed, you need to have at least two years of permanent work status and one year tenure with your current employer
- If self-employed, your business must be operational and profitable for the last three years
- Minimum gross monthly income of at least PHP15,000 (employed) or PHP30,000 (self-employed)
- Have at least one fixed landline number (either residential or business) and an email address
- Preferably an active credit cardholder
You also need the following information on hand:
- Photocopy of a government-issued photo-bearing ID – eg passport, driver’s license, PRC
- Completed PSBank Flexi Personal Loan application form
- Photocopy of the latest BIR Form 2316 (for employed)
- Photocopy of the latest BIR Form 1701 (for self-employed)
- Original copy of the latest credit card billing statement (for credit cardholders)
PSBank’s application process will generally take 15-20 minutes to complete. While PSBank offers a competitive range of personal loan products, it’s best to compare the options you have available to you before submitting your application.