Take advantage of quick approvals and competitively low rates with PBCOM’s personal loans.
Established in 1939, the Philippine Bank of Communications (commonly known as PBCOM) is one of the largest commercial banks in the Philippines. With over 80 branches around the country, PBCOM offers a variety of consumer and corporate banking solutions, ranging from deposits and investment services to loans and trade financing.
PBCOM’s personal loans allow you to borrow up to PHP1,000,000 for any personal expenses. Learn more about different loans and their features below.
finder does not currently have access to this personal loan provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Types of personal loans from PBCOM
Depending on your financial obligations, you have the following options to choose from at PBCOM:
- Personal loan. PBCOM’s personal loan is an unsecured personal loan that may be used a number of ways, such as financing your holiday or home refurbishment needs. You can borrow from PHP40,000 to PHP1,000,000 and repay over flexible payment terms of 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months. The interest rate is fixed, but varies for credit card and non-credit card holders.
- Auto loan. This loan allows you to finance both new and used cars, with the vehicle as collateral. The minimum loan amount is PHP200,000. Loan terms are available from 12 to 60 months for new cars, and 12 to 48 months for used cars.
- Bike loan. PBCOM also provides financing for bicycles for those interested in investing in a greener mode of transport. You can borrow from PHP40,000 to PHP800,000 for your dream bike and repay over 12, 24 or 36 months.
Features of PBCOM’s personal loan
If you’re interested in applying for PBCOM’s personal loan, here are some features you can expect:
- Range of loan amounts. The minimum loanable amount is PHP40,000 and the maximum is PHP1,000,000, making PBCOM’s personal loan suitable for so many personal financing needs.
- Choice of loan terms. The loan is payable in 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months.
- Fast response on your application. Loan applications are typically approved within three to five working days.
Other products PBCOM offers
Apart from personal loans, PBCOM also offers various banking products and services:
- Deposits. Depending on your needs and life stage, you may require different bank account types to achieve your savings goals. Choose from a range of savings (including Peso, USD and Euro savings), time deposit and checking accounts.
- Debit cards. Although PBCOM does not offer any credit cards, you may sign up for the EMV debit card to benefit from extra flexibility and exclusive promotions.
- Housing loans. You may use the loan for various property-related purposes such as home acquisition, construction, renovation and refinancing.
- Investments and wealth management. PBCOM has diverse trust and treasury products that can help you build your investment portfolio.
- Business banking. There are a number of corporate banking products available including business loans, cash management and other trade-related services.
How to apply for a personal loan from PBCOM
If you’re interested in applying for a PBCOM personal loan, visit your nearest PBCOM branch get your application started. Alternatively, you can also call PBCOM customer care at 777-2266 to apply. Check that you meet the following eligibility before you begin the application:
- You must be at least 25 and not more than 65 years old upon loan maturity.
- You must be a Filipino citizen or Foreign National permanently residing within PBCOM service regions.
- You must be a primary holder of a valid, locally-issued credit card with a minimum credit limit of P30,000 for at least 12 months.
Employment and income requirements:
- Salaried employees: Must be a permanent employee with a minimum gross annual income of PHP260,000
- Professionals or self-employed: Business must be in operation for the past three years, or a practicing professional for at least one year with a minimum gross annual income of PHP300,000
If you meet these criteria you are eligible to apply. You’ll also need the following documentation on hand to complete your application:
Make sure that you’ve compared PBCOM’s loans with similar offers from other providers before you apply so you know you’re getting the right financing for your needs and situation.