Apply for loan amounts up to three times your monthly income with a BPI personal loan.
Established in 1851, Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is the oldest bank in the Philippines and has a network of over 800 branches globally. If you’re looking for a multi-purpose cash loan with no collateral requirement as well as competitively low rates, you may want to consider a BPI personal loan. If you intend to pay out your loan early, or at least want the option to do so, BPI doesn’t charge a penalty for early settlement.
Find out if a BPI personal loan is right for you in the guide below.
finder does not currently have access to this personal loan provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Types of personal loans from BPI Bank
Depending on your needs and what you’re looking to finance, you have a few options to choose from if you’re looking to finance with BPI:
- Personal loan. This is an unsecured personal loan that requires no collateral and may be used for any personal expenses. You can borrow up to three times your gross monthly income, from PHP20,000 to PHP1,000,000. Take note that the loan amount is subject to the bank’s approval. There are no early termination fees if you pay it off sooner than expected.
- Auto loan. The BPI auto loan allows borrowers to take out money for the purpose of purchasing a new or used car or a new truck, with the vehicle offered as security. The minimum loan amount is PHP200,000 and repayment terms vary according to the unit type.
Features of BPI’s personal loans
Here are some of the features of a BPI personal loan:
- Flexible loan amounts. You can borrow up to three times your monthly income, from PHP20,000 to PHP1,000,000.
- Choice of loan terms. You can choose a loan term of either 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36 months to suit your budget.
- Auto-debit repayment. Instead of issuing checks or queuing up at the bank, you have the option of setting up an automatic debit facility (ADA) from your BPI deposit account for the monthly loan repayments.
- Fast approval and disbursement. Loan applications are typically approved within five to seven days. After signing the confirmation documents, you can receive the cash within one to two working days.
Other products offered by BPI
BPI offers a wide array of other financial products, such as the following:
- Deposits. Whether you’re an OFW who needs a specialized remittance account, a parent looking to open an account for your child or you just want an everyday banking account, BPI can offer you an account for your needs.
- Cards. BPI has a range of credit, debit and prepaid cards designed to suit any lifestyle.
- Housing loans. Own your dream home with low rates, down payment options from as low as 20% and flexible loan terms up to 25 years.
- Investments. You can plan and achieve your financial goals with BPI’s investment funds, online trading platform and fixed income securities.
- Business banking. Start your business or get on top of your cash-flow through BPI’s corporate banking products and services, such as loans, leasing, investments and trade financing.
- Insurance. Secure your assets and just about anything else with the array of life, non-life and pre-need insurance covers offered through BPI.
How to apply for a personal loan from BPI
Ready to apply for a BPI personal loan? Applying is simple and can be completed online. If you have further inquiries, you can contact customer service at 89-100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Before applying, check that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be at least 21 and not more than 60 years old upon loan maturity.
- You must be a Filipino citizen.
- You must be working or residing within 30 km from your nearest BPI branch.
- You must have a minimum gross monthly income of PHP25,000 (salaried), PHP30,000 (OFW) or PHP50,000 (self-employed).
- Salaried employees: You must be employed for at least two years.
- Self-employed: You must own an operational business for at least three years
- Overseas Filipino Worker: You must be employed for at least two years.
You can also use BPI’s Loan Readiness Test to check if you meet their eligibility requirements to apply for a personal loan. If you meet these criteria, you are eligible to apply. You will need the following documents on hand to complete the application: