Borrow up to PHP1,000,000 with BDO’s personal loans.
BDO is a full-service bank in the Philippines offering a wide array of consumer and business banking products and services. Among its suite of products are term deposits, remittances, trade financing, property loans and credit cards.
With competitively low interest rates and flexible loan amounts, a BDO personal loan could be just what you’re looking for. Find out about its personal loan offerings on this page.
finder does not currently have access to this personal loan provider. Please review the product details, application criteria and terms and conditions on the provider website if you are considering applying for this product.
Types of personal loans from BDO Bank
Interested in taking up a BDO personal loan? Below is a brief overview of the three types of personal financing offered.
- Personal loan. This is an unsecured personal loan that allows you to pay for any personal expenses, such as debt consolidation, travel, education or home renovation. You can take advantage of the competitively low interest rates, the flexible loan amount and a loan term from 6 to 36 months. You can borrow as little as PHP10,000 to a maximum of PHP1,000,000 with this loan.
- BDO Kabayan Personal Loan Unsecured. Overseas Filipino workers (OFW) with a fixed income may want to consider taking up this multi-purpose, unsecured personal loan to finance almost anything, ranging from debt consolidation to medical emergencies. The loan is available for terms between 6 and 36 months and you can borrow up to PHP500,000.
- BDO Kabayan Personal Loan Secured. The only difference between this loan and its unsecured counterpart is that borrowers are required to pledge either their joint or individual account deposits that are maintained with BDO as collateral. As this is a secured loan, the interest rates are significantly lower compared to the unsecured BDO Kabayan Personal Loan.
- Auto loan. BDO’s car loan is a secured loan with the vehicle offered as security. You can repay the loan over three to five years (for brand new cars) or two to four years (for used cars).
Features of BDO’s personal loans
Here are some of the features you can expect from BDO personal loans:
- Flexible loan amounts. Depending on your monthly income and financing needs, you can borrow from PHP10,000 to PHP1,000,000.
- Flexible repayment options. You can make your monthly loan repayments by cheque or auto debit. You can also make payments in-branch, online, by phone or at an SM bills payment centre.
- Fast approval. Loan applications are typically approved within 10 days.
Other products offered by BDO
Apart from personal loans, BDO also offers a full suite of other financial products and services.
- Deposits. Besides basic savings and checking accounts, BDO also offers customised deposit accounts that provide the flexibility to make the most of your money.
- Credit cards. Whether you are looking for low-interest rates, low annual fees, high rewards or prestige, BDO has over 20 different credit cards to choose from.
- Home loans. There are a number of different home loans available for a range of purposes, including buying property, refinancing a loan or paying for renovations.
- Trust and investments. Whether you are looking to grow your wealth or diversify your portfolio, BDO’s unit trust funds and other investment tools can help you achieve your goals.
- Business banking. You can find the funding you need to start or sustain your business through BDO’s business banking products, such as working capital loans, investments, leasing and trade financing.
- Insurance. Insurance options include accident insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, car insurance and loan protection as well as other protection and savings policies.
- Remittance. Due to the increasing number of OFWs, remittance to and from the Philippines is a necessity for most Filipinos. In addition to basic inward/outward remittance services, you can also set up a specialized remittance account and even earn rewards from your remittance.
How to apply for a personal loan from BDO
If you’re ready to commit to a BDO personal loan, visit the nearest branch and apply in-person. If you have further enquiries, you can contact customer service at 631-8000 or text BDOLOANS to 2256. Before applying, check that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
If you meet these criteria, you are eligible to apply. You’ll also need to have the following documentation on hand during your application: