Exchange4Free exchange rates
Exchange4Free promises to provide bank-beating exchange rates on all transfers. The exchange rates it offers are based on the interbank rate, to which Exchange4Free adds an unspecified margin. To see how the margin imposed by Exchange4Free stacks up against other transfer providers, obtain multiple quotes from different money transfer companies and compare the results.
Exchange4Free also offers a Best Price Guarantee, promising to beat the quotes of any other providers. Simply use the quick “Request a Quote” feature on the provider’s website, or phone an Exchange4Free FX dealer to get an exchange rate quote for your next international money transfer.
How much does it cost to transfer money with Exchange4Free?
As its name implies, Exchange4Free does not charge any fees when you send an international money transfer. This means there are no fees regardless of how much you transfer, and there are no hidden charges to worry about.
Instead of charging fees, Exchange4Free makes a profit on the margin it adds on top of the interbank exchange rate at which it buys currency.
Minimum transfer amount and available countries
The minimum amount you can transfer with Exchange4Free is PHP5,340 (USD100) or an equivalent amount in other currencies.
Exchange4Free lets you send money to more than 100 countries around the world, the full list of which is available on the provider’s website. It also offers support for over 60 global currencies, including:
What types of transfers can you carry out with Exchange4Free?
Exchange4Free specialises in offering one-off spot transfers to more than 100 countries around the world. When you wish to send a transfer, you can phone an Exchange4Free FX dealer or login to your account to lock in an exchange rate for your transfer. If you’re a business customer, you can also use forward exchange contracts to lock in an exchange rate for a future transfer.
If you ever need help with your account, Exchange4Free’s online help centre contains a range of frequently asked questions and their answers. Customer support is also available via phone, email and live chat.
The registration and transfer process
You’ll need to register for an account with Exchange4Free before you can send an international money transfer. This is free to do and should only take a matter of minutes, but you will need to submit proof of ID (including a copy of your passport and a proof of address document) to comply with global anti-money laundering and terrorism financing regulations.
Once you have an account, complete the following steps to send a transfer:
- Book a rate. You can do this by logging into your Exchange4Free account and entering the details of your transfer or by phoning an Exchange4Free forex dealer and requesting a quote.
- Make a payment. Deposit the funds you want to transfer via electronic funds transfer, debit card or credit card.
- Complete the transfer. The funds you send will be deposited into your recipient’s bank account, made available for collection from a cash pickup point or deposited into their mobile wallet.
Pros and cons of using Exchange4Free
- No transfer fees. You do not need to pay any fees, commissions or hidden charges when you send an international transfer with Exchange4Free.
- More than 60 currencies supported. With support for more than 60 currencies, including majors and a range of rarer options, Exchange4Free can help you send money to more than 100 countries.
- Best Price Guarantee. Exchange4Free offers a Best Price Guarantee that allows you to lock in the best available exchange rate for your international transfer.
- Multiple payout options. With the option to receive funds by bank transfer, cash pickup, mobile money or Airtime, your beneficiary can choose to receive the money in the way most convenient for them.
- No limit orders. Exchange4Free does not allow you to place limit orders when sending an international transfer.
What other products and services does Exchange4Free offer?
Exchange4Free can help you set up an online payment gateway on your website to receive payments from customers around the world.
Exchange4Free offers competitive exchange rates and no international SWIFT fees for international business transfers.
Exchange4Free’s suite of forex technology solutions includes money transfer platforms, global payout services and payment gateways.
Mobile money transfers
Exchange4Free offers forex processing solutions for mobile network operators around the world.
Frequently asked questions
If you’re looking for a quick and convenient way to send affordable international money transfers, Exchange4Free is well worth a closer look. See how it compares with other trusted international transfer providers to find the best deal.