Rhys Subitch is a personal finance editor at Bankrate and former loans editor at Finder, specializing in consumer and business lending. Rhys has nearly a decade of experience researching, editing, and writing for startups, Fortune 500 companies, universities and websites. They hold a BA in sociology and a certificate of editing from the University of Washington.
- Personal, business, student and car loans
- Credit scores and alternative data
- Debt consolidation and management
- Authored over 400 articles on personal and business finance
- Scripted over a dozen videos on Finder's YouTube channel and hosted several, totaling over 15,000 views
- Experienced in breaking down complex topics, such as government loan programs and new legislation, into easy-to-understand terms
- Certificate in editing | University of Washington, Seattle | 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in sociology | University of Washington, Seattle | 2010–2014
Latest articles by Rhys Subitch
1 articles written by this author
How to send money to someone without a bank account
Transfer agents, mobile wallets and online credit card payments don't necessarily require a bank account.
Rhys Subitch 22 April 2019